Advice

It's been 2 hours since Sehun and Chanyeol departed. I'm re-checking the monthly report while sipping my not-so-warm vanilla latte.

I need to call my boss. I've called in for two days even before starting my work. I really don't wanna lose my job.

"Han Yura, i'm gonna leave now" i call the cafe manager as i hand her the documents. "Let's hold the meeting on Friday before renovation. Bye bye!"

I'm greeted with mass of crowd as soon as i open the door. I storm outside my cafe and decided to stroll around before going to the office.

*beep beep*
Unknown: Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Joon, your designated driver. Let me know if i can do something for you.

xxx

"What do you mean you've been working?"

Chanyeol scolds me the moment he knows i'm straight up working after sending him to Chile.

"I was bored so i decided to go to the office and help a little"

"Aren't you starting tomorrow?"

"That's right.."

"Did you go with Joon?"

"Um... no. I'm not used to it. I'm sorry Chanyeolie"

"Why is it so hard for you to listen to me?"

Uh oh. He sounds pissed.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's not a big deal"

"Why are you like this, Naeun?"

"What? Okay, whatever"

I hang up the call. I'm not a baby. Moreover, i'm annoyed that he's not even asking why i called.

*beep beep*
Chanyeolie: Why are you not staying at my place?

I turn off my phone and open up my MacBook. I need a distraction.

xxx

My butt decided to give up after sitting 4 hours on a wooden chair.

I turn on my phone and see tons of messages from Chanyeol, Sehun and driver Joon.

The front-gate intercom buzzes while i'm walking to the living room.

I look at the screen, seeing a familiar figure in a black and white stripes dress paired with yellow heels.

"Annyeong Naeun-ah!" Hyera hugs me as soon as i open the door.

"You look wonderful! How have you been?" i ask as we sit in the brown leathered couch.

"I've been busy!" she chuckles. "You don't look so good. What's wrong?"

I'm smiling at her question.
"Don't tell me you came here without a reason" i say. "Chanyeol called you right?"

She takes a deep breath.
"You're right. I don't want to lie to you, Naeun" she confess. "He's worried about you. Why did you turn off your phone?"