First

~LONG CHAPTER AHEAD~

"I...I don't know what to say.." Sehun says. "Are you really okay?" he asks as he rubs my shoulders.

"I'm fine, oppa. This incident was nothing compared to my life back then" i try to comfort him.

He hugs me, tight.
"Me and hyung decided that it will be safer for you to stay at his house"

"Why am i not safe renting an apartment alone?" i ask.

"Because you're my sister" he explains. "Trust me, it wasn't easy to deal with the media" he adds.

"Whoa i can't believe you're that famous" i exclaim. He groans in response.

"Ah.. I also hired you a driver to--"

"Stop it. I can take subway or bus to work" i protest.

"Listen" he says. "The driver will be with you for at least a week. After that, i will consider about you taking public transportations" he compromises.

"Wae?"

"I will be away to Chile for a few days and have a trip to LA with Junmyeon hyung" he explains. "I really can't protect you right now"

I roll my eyes.
I just don't understand Sehun and Chanyeol obsession to protect me. It's ridiculously ridiculous.

"Whatever that makes you happy" i say as i dig into my Baskin Robbins.

"Didn't you buy that for me?" Sehun protests as he spoons the ice cream.

"I can't believe i bought the same exact thing" a man voice echoing through the front door.

I look up to see a gorgeous man walking up to us with a big ice bag.

"Ah hyung! Why are you always entering my house without my permission?" Sehun protests.

Suho laughs.
"Ahjumeonni loves me more than you" he teases.

Suho greets me with a warm hug.
"Are you going with us tomorrow?" Suho asks.

"Me? Uh.. apparently i have to start working" i smile.

"Maybe we can meet up in LA? It's your home, right? You must've missed it" Suho said excitedly. Oh little does he know.

"Hyung, can't you see that she's uncomfortable talking about that?" Sehun snaps.

*beep beep beep*
I look up at my new phone to see Chanyeol's face on the screen.

"Chanyeol oppa is calling" i say to them. I immediately pick up the call.

"Yeoboseyo oppa?"

"Have you explain to him?"

"Yeah, i did. Waeyo?"

"I'm taking you out. Wear something warm. I'll pick you up in 10"

"Where are we going?"