Tragedy

"Do you want to ask anything else before i leave?" Chanyeol asks. I shake my head in response.

I open my window, seeing Hyungjae manager outside. "Annyeonghaseyo, Naeun-ssi. Banggapseumnida" Hyungjae greets me.

"Annyeong! Be careful!" Chanyeol says as he closes the door. "Hyung, let's go" Chanyeol adds.

I'm still processing this in my head. Everything goes so fast. Too fast, i must say.

I turn on the engine just because several camera flash to my direction. I glance to see a few women, pointing their huge cameras toward me.

Holy shit, are these people Chanyeol's fansites?

I was about to step on the gas but suddenly a woman carelessly run in front of the car to take pictures.
Is she out of her mind?

I can't help but to pull down the car window.

"Gwaenchanayo?" i asks.

I can hear gasps here and there. The camera flashes become frantically clicking. Oh goodness.

"Oooh! That's Sehun oppa!" a woman in dark-blue sweater shouts.

What?

In a swift motion, all the cameras turn their direction to my brother. With that, i have more space to either drive away or park Chanyeol's car.

There's a knock on my window as i daze out. Hyungjae oppa?

I lower the car window.
"I'm really sorry, oppa. I shouldn't have do--"

"Naeun-ssi, please park the car and come out. We already have a plan to deal with this. Don't worry" Hyungjae smiles.

"O-okay..." i do as he told.

I try my best to park Chanyeol's car as calm as possible. I can't help but to feel anxious. What's gonna happen?

Hyungjae manager has already waiting in the basement lobby, along with Sehun and the fansites masternim. They're surprisingly not taking any photographs.

Sehun walks toward me with a huge smile on his face. "My sister is turning into a celebrity" Sehun says as he greets me with a hug.

"Oooh it's real!"

"Heol, jinjja daebak!"

"Wow she is as beautiful as Sehun!"

I keep on hearing comments from those fansites owners. I don't know if i should happy or terrified.

"I'm really sorry i messed up" i whisper to Sehun as we walk to the crowd.

"You shouldn't be sorry to be my sister. I should've introduced you to these people earlier" he says.

Does he know them?

"Annyeonghaseyo. As i mentioned before, this is my sister Oh Naeun. I hope your sincere understanding not to upload anything about her" he bows. I just copy his moves.