Almost (PCY POV)

~This is the first time for me to write from lead male perspectives. Really wish it turns out well~

"Hyung!" Our maknae calls my name as i greet him with a hug.

"You look so tired. What's wrong?" i ask.

Sehunnie looks like he just did a 3 hours weight lifting session.

"I'm just so stressed about mom" he stops his track right in front of the guest room.

"Auntie is okay, right?" i ask worriedly.

Sehun nods.
"Yes, thankfully. It's just that she always trash talk Naeun every freaking time. It bothers me so much" he says.

"You need to understand her feelings. She doesn't hate Naeun, i think she just hates Naeun's mom.."

"Hyung, i know that" Sehun says. "I just don't know if Naeun can live in my house anytime soon" he adds.

What a coincidence.

"You know... my house is always empty. She can use it anytime" i recommend.

"I doubt she wants to accept that offer"

Damn right.

"She'll be fine, Sehunnie" i say. "She has us". Sehun taps my shoulder in response.

Sehun casually walks to my room without saying anything.
"Hyung, can i borrow your pajama?"

I laugh at his question.
"It never bothers you to ask before"

xxx

"Should we order chicken and beer?" Sehun asks.

(In Korea, there's such combination as 치맥 (Chimaek) which means Chicken and Beer)

"Is that what you think in the shower?" I can't help but laugh. He throws his wet towel on my face.

"I'm ordering.. with or without you" he says, sitting down on the bed.

"Uh.. hyung?"

I turn my head to look at him.

"Did you contact Naeun today?" he asks.

"Um not really. Why do you ask?"
I'm sorry, bro

"It's just... i just realized that she didn't answer my kakaotalk since you drop her off to the restaurant" he explains.

Restaurant, yeah sure.

"Maybe her phone is dead" i say.

"Ah that's possible" Sehun brushes it off.

Thank goodness.

"Hold on" Sehun says. "It's already 2 in the morning and you're telling me that she hasn't come home yet?"

Sehunnie, she's right next to our room!