VVIP Guest

*ding dong*

The door bells almost caught me off-guard. I really hope it's not my brother. I see the intercom and see a woman behind the door. I decided to open the door to check out who it is.

Why does this woman visit Chanyeol at 7 am?

"Miss Oh Naeun, Chanyeol requested me to see you. Can i come in?" a young woman, probably in her late twenties, greets me.

I open the door and let her lead her to go upstairs. Thankfully, i can't see Sehun or Chanyeol in sight.

"May i ask who you are?" i ask while i open my bedroom door.

"I'm Kim Hyera, a personal shopper. Chanyeol asked me to provide you the most comfortable clothes that we have" she says.

What's going on?

"Oh... i see.. umm why do i need new clothes?" i ask. Hyera looks at me with a wide smile on her face.

"He told me you didn't have anything with you" she explains. "May i know your size? You look a little uncomfortable in that training" she says.

I can feel myself blushing as i realize i'm wearing Chanyeol's clothes.

There's a knock on my door. Chanyeol's helper greets me with smile.

"Chanyeol asked me to give you the spare key to this house. If you need help with anything, i'll be downstairs" she says as she places the key.

What is this supposed to mean?

I call Chanyeol without thinking twice.

"Yeoboseyo? Gwaenchanayo?"

"Chanyeol-ssi! What's this? Why are you giving me your house key?"

"You're moving in with me"

"What the hell?"

"I've talked to Sehun about this. He thinks this is the best way to keep you safe"

"To keep me safe?"

"Do you trust me?"

"You.. Yes.. i trust you"

"Okay, we'll talk later. I should be home in an hour"

"But i don--"

"Annyeong, Naeun-ah"

He hangs up the call before i managed to say another words.

Kim Hyera hands me her iPad mini.
"Naeun-ssi, you can choose whatever you want and add it to the tab"

I look up to the iPad screen and see the lists of some expensive brand in it.

"Eonnie, i don't need a Chanel pajama..." i say. Even if i have Oh Sehun as my brother, i don't need this stuff on my wardrobe.

Hyera smiles.
"Chanyeol said that you're probably not into these brands. If you scroll until the very last page, you'll have some brands you might actually like" she explains.