Confession

"Did you just confess to me?" i ask. Chanyeol looks away. "Without hearts and flowers?"

"Naeun-ah, the doctor is here" Sehun announces as he walks into the room.
Oh, please.

"I... I'll leave you to it" Chanyeol says and leaves.

"What's wrong with him?" Sehun asks. "You said no?"

I nod my head.

Wait--

"What? No, it's not like that!" I can't help but to shout at my brother.

Sehun just laughs.
"I knew it! I shouldn't have gone inside just then" he says. I pinch his arm.

"Can you just shut up?" I'm pissed. It's not funny at all.

"Sister, your brain seems to be damaged that you did not even accept Park Chanyeol" he teases.

"Stop it! It wasn't like that!" I defend.

"Okay whatever. I can always ask him" he says.

A knock in my door makes us turn our head. "Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Naeun-ssi. How are you feeling?"

The doctor finally comes to save the day.

xxx

"I don't need a wheelchair" i say.

"We've been arguing for ten minutes. Why are you so stubborn?" My brother protests.

"Let me talk to her" Chanyeol pops up. He already changed his clothes. "I'll see you tomorrow" he adds.

I glare at my brother that seems to be enjoying this moment.

"Am i not going to your place?" i ask.

"No"

"Yes"

"Um.. I'm asking my brother..."

Sehun laughs.
"You're staying with him for the time being."

"What? How? Why?" I can't believe my brother lets me live with a man!

"You hate the idea?" Chanyeol asks.

"Oh.. uhh it's just... the.. the incident happened in your house.." i stutter.

"Well, good thing he has another house" Sehun says. "Bye! See you tomorrow hyung"

"YA! OH SEHUN!" i shout his name.

Sehun walks back to me, kisses me in my forehead. He must've eaten something wrong this morning.

"You will be safer in his house" he says.

"You said that before" i argue.

"Naeun-ah, i really mean it" Sehun says. "No one knows his other house beside his family and of course me" he adds.