May Eighteenth

Ella shoves her clothes into a bag, hoping she could split before Sam and Dean got back from getting coffee. She spent all this time finding them, but she realized she was a burden. A painful experience. She was moody and dangerous and the Winchesters deserved more. She sets the notes down on the bed before pulling her hood up and sliding on sunglasses. She wipes the tears from her eyes as she takes one more look around the hospital room.

"I'm sorry." She sobs before breaking away from the doorway and passing the brothers in the hallways, who are to wrapped up in their own conversation to notice that someone who looks exactly like Ella is passing by them. Sam enters the empty room first and drops the coffee, picking up the net she left on the bed.

"Dear Boys," He reads aloud, "I'm sorry. God, this must suck. First I was a pain in the ass and now I'm just an asshole. Damn, I'm a horrible human. Well, this is my goodbye, Winchesters. I though finding you two would he safer for me, but really it was just more dangerous for you. Sam, I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. Dean, I swear to god Marvel is so much better than DC I will come back just to fight you about this. I'll remember you two baboons. I'm sorry for making your loves miserable. Tell Cas and Izzy I love them. Tell them this isn't about them. It's just me. I'm a burden. I'm a bad luck charm. Good luck, Winchester Family. I'll see you soon. Maybe you can kill me. Maybe you can sleep with me (that was for Sam). Good luck and goodbye."

"Sammy, you okay?" Dean asks.

"She left me." Sam growls, "Through a note."

"Would you have let her leave if it wasn't through a note?" Dean points out, "And it wasn't just you. It was us."

"Still."

"I know."

"And she still have a hole in her stomach."

"We don't have to worry about her." Dean sighs, "We just have to forget her."

"I know."

"Let's go."

"I know."

[a/n]
I FINALLY WATCHED SEASON NINE ARE YOU PROUD YEAH BE PROUD

Their will be a Sequal mostly because I'm really invested in this series and it's fun to write. I'm pretty sure this book was supposed to be in the middle of eight and nine so the next one will be during the six months Dean was partying with his biffle Crowley. He has a little run in with our one and only Ella Bella and has some serious feelings about her breaking Sammy's heart.

CAN I GET A HELL YEAH

HELL YEAH
~Jules