Ella's Head

She woke up in a white room, crying.

"This is just a dream." Ella mutters, recognizing the room from her nightmares. Or the breaks in her dreams, who knows.

"She's awake!" A woman that looks exactly like Abbadon creeped into the room, "Honey, I won't hurt you."

"Oh really?" Ella backs away as the lady assures her everything is fine, "I mean, I just wanna wake up. Sam and Dean... what was happening?" Ella's head hurt and when she tries to remember what Sam and Dean looked like, her head felt as if it were on fire.

"Ms. Murphy, please." The Abbadon looking lady pleads, "They're not real."

"Yes!" Ella shouts, "They are! They promised! You're just a bitch that likes to tell people they're insane, Abbadon!"

"Yes yes, that's my name. See? I'm real. Sam and... and Dean? Fake. Nothing." Abbadon cups Ella's face, muttering, "What did your father do to you?"

"Get the hell away from me!" Ella snaps, "You're disgusting."

"Please, honey." Tears sting Abbadon's eyes.

"Don't call me honey." Ella recoils from the nurse, "I'm thirty years old."

"Ella..." Abbadon reaches out for Ella, as if she were trying to soothe a scared puppy.

"Just stop!" Ella grabs Abbandons' wrists and dugs her fingernails into them, "Take me back! I need to protect..." Ella had to let go, staggering back and clutching her head, "Sam!"

"I need sedatives!" Abbadon shouts, clutching her bleeding wrists as Ella slides down the wall. Nurses and doctors kneel next to her, lights flashing in her tear-filled eyes. She felt a sharp pain in her neck and everything began to sound blurry and far away. Her eyes began to close as drowsiness set in.