May First (ten AM)

Ella sits on Sam's lap, a whine starting to buzz in her throat and getting louder and louder, crying for attention.

"What do you want Ella?" Dean snaps, trying to surf the internet.

"I'm bored!" Ella stuffs her face into Sam's shoulder like a child, "Let's go kill things please."

"I told you already, Dean said we'll talk about it when he gets back from grocery shopping." Sam pushes her off, cauing Ella to fall into a lump of groans and bored whines. She turns on to her back, staing up at the ceiling and sighing loudly. "Oh my god, Ella, you're so annoying!" Sam groans, brushing his hair away from his face.

"It's not my faul you're boring!" Ella pushes herself off the ground and cracks her fingers against the table. A dying engine is heard from outside. "Dean's home!" Ella shouts, sliding over the table and running up to the door and slamming into Dean while he carries grogeries. Ella dives to the ground, catching the beer and the pie, but missing the carrots, which fall over the ledge and explodes on impact to the ground.

"Ella!" Dean snaps, frowning down at the carrots.

"No one likes carrots anyways." Ella shrugs, blushing and handing the items back to Dean, "Did you get anything else?"

"I got you blue berries and that chocolate spread you keep asking for. Oh, and the Neapolitan ice cream you used to love. You're such a freaking child, by the way, asking to get water balloons and squirt guns." Dean teases, sliding past his friend.

"Did you get them?" Ella bites her lip in excitement.

"Of course!" Dean laughed. Ella ran outside to get the items while Sam glared at his older brother.

"We need to go in a hunt." Sam blurts.

"Why?" Dean asks, "Something big happen?"

"No, but something annoying did." Sam gestures to Ella, who was eating the blueberries and trying to balance everything in her arms.

"Oh, she getting restless?" Dean smirks, setting the pie down on the table.

"She sat on my lap and whined and them fell into a pile of annoyingness." Sam scoffs, shutting up when Ella hit the final step and poured everything in her arm on the table next to Sam.

"Dean." Ella got serious, still eating blue berries, "Hunt. Now."

"What's wrong with being here?" Dean chuckles, spreading his arms out.

"I'm dying of boredom." Ella snapped, "Sam is an asshole that won't humor me or won't do anything fun."

"Hey!" Sam protests.

"And other than shooting fake people, I have nothing to do." Ella sighed, "Plus, I've found eight cases in all the closest states. Pick which one you want and I'll send the rest to hunters that don't know me."

"Fine." Dean rolled his eyes, "What do you have?"

"Here." Ella hands Dean eight manilla folders, waiting anxiously for him to choose.

"Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Wendigo, Djinn-" Dean cuts himself off and lingers on the djinn, reading the whole case and throwing it at Sam, "The Djinn. I hate those bastards."

"The djinn it is." Ella grins, taking the rest of the folders, writing names on them, and shoving them into large envelope. She writes and address on each one of those and tosses them on the table. "We'll drop those off at a post office or a mail box and get going. I'm guessing I'm taking my own car?"

"Do you want to?" Dean raises his eyebrows, hoping she says no. He doesn't want her to feel alone ever again.

"Depends." She shrugs, "Am I too annoying?" Her eyes glance over to Sam.