Chapter 28

Bella P.O.V

I wake up, still with the goddamn headache. I can't open my eyes, I have something that sticks them shut, though I can't see the difference of having opened or closed, is still the same darkness. My head spins and I feel really dizzy, I still have that funky smell around me.

I moan, turning aside, that doesn't make it any better. This is when I feel my left hand being squeezed.

"Edward?" I whimpered.

"Sh, it's me, your mom," she kisses my forehead.

"Where's... Where is he? Where's Edward?"

"He's a sleep, he never leaves your side."

What? How many hours has it been since I got out of the operation? Well, how many hours has it been since I got in the operation? He couldn't have stayed all day here... Wait, yes he can. He's Edward. My stubborn, sweet Edward.

"Has long has the operation been?" I ask.

"Lasted all day, you got out at one in the morning."

"How long have I've been asleep?"

"Since then... About ten hours. It's 11:34 am."

"And he hasn't left?!"

"No. I told him to go home and I'll call him when you woke up, he didn't want to leave."

I sigh, even sighing makes the headache even worse.

"Are you hungry?" She asks me, rubbing my head. Is like she knew I head the world's worst headache ever.

"Yeah," I say with a sigh.

"I'll go get you some food," she gets up and leaves. Once I hear the door being opened and closed I let out a little sob.

I can't take this headache, it hurt a even at the back part of my eyes. Is like my head is about to explode.

"Bella?" I hear Edward's sleepy voice. "You okay?" His soft warm hand cleans a tear away. "What's wrong?"

"My head hurts," I cry. "It really hurts, I can't take it, Edward!"

It's getting worse by the second, my head pounds, my ears buzz, my eyes hurt.

"Dammit!" There's steps and the door is slammed open. "Dr. Hernandez! Nurse!"

"What happened?!" A women's voice comes closer.

I put my hands on my hair and curl my fingers between it, tightly. I sit up and hover over the bed, crying. I can't take it anymore, it hurts to much.

"She's having a major headache! Can't you see her?!" Edward snaps.

"Sir, calm down," she says. "Marina, get Dr. Hernandez! Now!"

"Edward!" I cry.

His hands rub my back and my hair. "Sh, Love, I'm here. Dr. Hernandez is coming and he's going to take the pain away."

"It hurts, it hurts so much!" I cry.

"Okay, I just injected her some plain killers, she has to be-"

"Oh, God," Dr. Hernandez voices sounds in the background. "Get her to the MRI room, getting everything settled."

I raise my head, Edward's hands wipes my seat away, my breathing is getting harder and harder, my ears buzz so hard I can barely hear the voices around me.

Someone wheels in a bed. Dr. Hernandez and Edward pull me up and carry me to the bed, I curl in a ball and hold my head between my hands.

"Edward, stay here!" Dr. Hernandez's voice echoes in the back.

That's the last thing I remember before someone sticks a needle on my neck and everything goes dark.

Edward P.O.V

"Edward, stay here!" Armand puts a hand on my chest, keeping me from following where ever they're taking my Bella.

"What's wrong with her?!" I snap.

"I don't know," he sighs. "I'll tell you as soon as I know what went wrong with her."

He walks down the hall where I see her being wheeled away. A nurse comes close to my Bella who cries my name in pain, and injects her with something that immediately quiets her down.

"Edward?" Renee comes. Her husband, my parents and my siblings comes right behind her. "What happened?" She sobs.

"She was having this really bad headache," I breath. "It had to be something bad because they immediately took her to the MRI room."

"So, something went wrong?" Alice asks.

"Something went wrong?" Charlie laughs, "something went wrong? Of course something went wrong!" He snaps. "For starters she met you!" He points at me.

"Charlie!" Renee snaps.

"She was fine!"

"She was depressed!" Renee yells. "You're daughter was dying inside because she couldn't see. Meeting Edward was the best that has happened to her."

"And the panic attack," I said. "Don't tell me that she was fine, because if she was she wouldn't had it." I say.

"I don't know why agreed with this, I should've stopped this from the start. She was right," he whispers.

"Who?" Renee asks.

"Mind your own business," he growls at her.

"Charlie!" I snap.

"You people make me sick," he storms out.

"What has gotten into him?" Esme asks.

Renee wipes her tears away. "I don't know, lately he's been cold, mean, arrogant... I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Mwahaha! I'm that evil lol don't hate me, this story still has a long way to go through so just wait for more xD.

November 10, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324