Chapter 12

Bella P.O.V

"Edward, don't!" I push him away.

"Bella?" He asks.

"I... I can't do this... I..." I push him away. "I'm sorry. I can't."

"No, I'm sorry! That was completely stupid what I did...Bella, forgive me, please! I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

"It's... okay, Edward, I just... I never been kissed before." I say shyly. "I just... It's new for me I..."

"You really never had a boyfriend?" He asks.

"Edward, I never had a friend. My closest friend is my dog. Who would like to hang out or even like someone who's blind."

"What's wrong with being blind?"

"What's not wrong with being blind? I can't see you, Edward, the only thing I want in this whole world is to see you and I can't. I can't!"

"Hey!" I feel him grab my face between his hands. "I wish that, too, but... There's the operation. You could have the operation and everything will be fine."

"I can't afford the operation."

"But I can." He adds.

"No you're not paying for such operation." I refuse. "You can't."

"Why not?"

"Because we're just friends, nothing else, I can't offer you more."

"Bella..."

"No, Edward," I say, "I can't do that to you. I can't bare to hurt you because of my blindness."

I hear him sigh.

~~~~~ Week Later ~~~~~

Edward P.O.V

After the amazing four day trip on the beach we went back home. I left Bella home and went to mine.

The next day we all sat together at lunch time in school. God, I miss Bella already.

"So, Edward, what happened with Bella?" Emmett asks me.

"I kissed her."

"Whoa! Give me details!" Alice yells.

"Sh! It was no longer than a maximum five second kiss until she pushed me away."

"She pushed you away?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah, she said she's never been kissed before and we'll she freaked out."

"But she said-Ouch!" Rosalie whined when Alice pinched her.

"What? What did Bella say?" I ask.

"Is nana," Alice says.

"Nana?" I frown.

"Nana your business," She laughs.

I roll my eyes and come closer to her with my puppy eyes. "Please, tell me. What did Bella say?"

"I'm not telling you, Edward." She says looking away from me.

"Please, sister," I beg, "I'll be your slave for a week," she shakes her head. "A month." She shakes her head. "A year! My whole entire life!"

Everyone laughs. They never seen me begging Alice but I needed to know what Bella said.

"Okay but only if you answer me a question... And being my slave for the week," she adds.

I nod.

"Do you like Bella? Answer me with the truth and I'll tell you everything she talks about you when your not around."

She talks about me more than once! Wow. I haven't really thought what do I feel for Bella actually. She's beautiful, smart, independent. Her smile is just amazing...

"Okay, Alice, our little bro is having trouble." Emmett says. "I help you know." He looks at me. "I'm helping you, okay. Tell me everything that you think makes Bella special. Be honest."

"Okay... Well the simple way she looks at the world. She is always standing straight with her head up high. She has this glow... Her smile is huge and her eyes are this beautiful color. Her laugh is just magical, her smile is... is... and her hair is just smooth and has this amazing aroma like strawberrys..."

Emmett looks at Jasper who nods with a smile. "Brother," he puts his hand on my shoulder, "I have to say you dont like Bella." I frown.

Jasper nods.

"Bro... YOUR IN LOVE WITH HER!" He laughs.

I frown even more... Me in love with Bella? Bella? Of course, who wouldn't be in love with her.

"Yeah..." I smile. "Alice! What did Bella say?"

"Oh, my dear, dear brother," she smiles. "I'm not telling you."

"Alice!"

"Go to her, Edward!" Rosalie says. "Go and tell her what you feel. Don't just expect us to tell you."

"But Bella... She makes less of herself." I say.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks.

"When I kissed her she said the who would ever be with a blind person. Who would ever want to be with someone who can't see you."

"Take that stupid idea off her head! Show her how much you care about her!" Alice says.

I don't loose anything with trying I guess. I guess I could take her to my meadow and tell her how much I do I care about her.

Tell her I'm in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 13, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0234