Chapter 14

Edward P.O.V

After school I went to Bella's place. I was taking her to the meadow so I can ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.

"Hey, Edward," Renee opened the door.

"Hey, where's Bella?" I ask.

"She's-"

A shout cuts her up and we all stop.

"Why can't I see?! WHY?! WHY ME?!"

Suddenly we hear loud bangs and growls and cries.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS! WHY CAN'T I SEE?! WHY ME?! LET ME DIE! JUST LET ME FUCKEN DIE, I HATE THIS!" She keeps crying.

Charlie and Renee run upstairs.

"Edward, stay there!" Renee says.

"But-"

"Please, Edward, stay there!" She runs upstairs. I growl.

"Bella, open the door!" Charlie calls.

"Sweetheart, please open the door!"

"WHY?! GOD, WHY ME?! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE! I HATE MYSELF! WHY?!" Suddenly a I hear glass breaking. "Ah!" She cries. 

They pushed the door down

"Bella!" They both shout.

"Edward! Edward come help us!" I run upstairs just to find Bella smashing whatever she finds. Her mirror is broken and there's blood.

"NO! GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I run to her and hug her. She screams like if she was in a exorcism and pushes me away. She never does that. She knows when I hug her.

"BELLA! BELLA, IS ME EDWARD!" I lay her on the floor in my arms.

She kicks and screams.

"NO! LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY ME?! LEAVE! LEAVE ME!"

Oh no, Alice used to have these kind of situations. She's having a panic attack. And her side, her side is bleeding. I push her shirt up just to.find a huge cut, God she's loosing blood. 

"Charlie, she's having a panic attack! And a huge cut on her side!"

"Oh my God, Renee call the ambulance!" Charlie helps me putting pressure on her side.

"Bella," I say over her screaming and kissing her head. "Is okay, sweetheart, everything is okay. I'm here. Calm down."

"Please, Please, leave me!"

"No, don't ask me for that. Please, don't push me away." I feel the sudden need to cry too. "Please calm down."

Suddenly she stops.

"She pasted out!" I say.

"The ambulance is here!" Renee runs in with the paramedics who come with a bed.

"What happened?" One asks putting pressure on her side.

"She had a panic attack! And her cut!"

"We have to get her to emergencies before she losses more blood and the cut gets infected. Is way too big." The other one says.

They put her on the bed and take her out. I try to go with her but Charlie and Renee stop me.

"Edward, we'll go just please go home," Renee cries.

"I won't leave her! What happened to her?!"

"We don't know," Charlie says. "Okay, we'll see you at the hospital."

They leave. I call Alice to let her and the rest know. After a while I get to the hospital with them. Charlie sits in the waiting room.

"How is she?" I ask him.

"Yeah, how is she?" Alice asks.

"She's better. They stopped the bleeding and closed the cut."

"Can I see her?"

"Renee is- there she comes."

Renee walked up to us with a sad expression on her face.

"She hates herself," she cries.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asks.

"Something about her condition hit her and now she thinks she this worthless..."

"Can I see her? Please, I need to see her." I beg.

Renee wipes her tears and takes my hands between hers.

"Sweety, I think it'll be better if you go home." She smiles a little at me.

"What...? No! Renee, I need to see her!"

"She doesn't want to see you."

"What?"

"She told me that... That it'll be better if you left. Now. Don't call her, don't look for her. Be happy. That there's no need to feel pity for her. She said that forget you ever met her and move on."

"No, that's not true!" I stump towards her room but suddenly Charlie stops me.

"Edward, please just give her some time." He says.

"I need to see her-"

"Edward!" Carlisle comes up to me. "Alice, please take him home."

"No, Carlisle, she can't do this to me! She can't! Bella!" I get rid of Charlie's grip and run to her room but they still get me. Her room was just feet away from me. I know she can hear me.

"Sir, do I have to call security!" A nurse comes.

"I have it, Nancy," Carlisle says.

"Please, Bella, you can't do this!" I yell as they hold me back. "Bella! I know you can hear me! Please, don't do this!"

"Edward!" Dad makes me look at him. "I'm sorry, Edward, but right now she doesn't want you here."

I take a step back and look at him. I don't know - maybe I do - but I feel the need to cry.

I go out and get in my car and head home. Why doesn't she want to see me? What happened?

When I get home mom comes up to me.

"Your father called me and told me," she says. "Are you okay, sweetheart?"

I shake my head filling how my eyes ache from behind.

"Come here." She hugs me. And I just let go, feeling the only tear I let go down my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I feel sad for Edward :(, but we'll what happens next. Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!!

September 20, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324