Chapter 15

Two Weeks Later...

Bella P.O.V

I sat there on my bed doing nothing just like in the past two weeks. I feel empty now, I feel numb. I wish I was normal, I wish I could see like other people do. But I'm not and I won't be able ever again.

Once I remember when I was young and couldn't find a way out of my room, I felt like if I was trapped in a maze. That was my first panic attack i had, I couldn't catch my breath and my heart was pounding hard against my chest I was freaking out. From that day I decided, being blind is not a overwhelming darkness, being blind is like being trapped in a maze where there is no possible way out.

My phone starts to ring and the women's voice says 'Edward.'

He hasn't stopped calling since the day I told mom to tell him to forget everything about me. But seems he doesn't.

I still have the memory of his voice out of my door.

Flash Black

"No, that's not true!" I hear him yell.

"Edward, please just give her some time." Dad says.

"I need to see her-"

"Edward!" Carlisle's there too. "Alice, please take him home."

"No, Carlisle, she can't do this to me! She can't! Bella!" Edward yells. I start to cry.

"Sir, do I have to call security!" A nurse says.

"I have it, Nancy," Carlisle says.

"Please, Bella, you can't do this!" He yells. I can hear the nought in his voice. "Bella! I know you can hear me! Please, don't do this!"

"Edward! I'm sorry, Edward, but right now she doesn't want you here."

End Of Flash Back

"New voice mail," the women's voice says. And Edward's voice comes up.

"Um, hey, Bella." His voice sounds so broken. "I just... Whatever I did, whatever... If I had ever hurted you in any way I just want to say the I'm sorry. I just... I don't want to loose you. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to loose it. I know you're there. I just want to hear your voice..." he pauses a few seconds. "Okay, don't answer... By the way I never come close to you because I felt pity for you. I never did. I came close to you because I... I care about you." He hangs up.

Tears filled my eyes once again. I lay down, curling myself in a ball and start to sob. Loudly. I didn't care if Mom and Dad heard me, crying made me feel better.

"Sweety?" I hear mom coming in. I didn't stop sobbing. I feel her arms around me and sits me up so I can hug her. I lay my head I think is her lap and keep crying.

"What's wrong, baby?" She rubs my back.

"I miss him!" I cry, "and I hurted him! I just want him to be happy away from me!"

"Bella, you're hurt too," Mom says. "I can't keep seeing you like this! Did you fall for him?"

I sniff and stand up.

"I did, Mom, I fell for him!" I cry. "But he doesn't deserve someone like me, he deserves someone who can give him more."

"Bella, what if he fell for you? He's hurt, you're hurt-"