Chapter 4

Week Later...

Edward P.O.V

It's been a week seens the last time I saw beautiful Bella. Why? Because my brothers wanted to go hiking and the Hale twins came along. I had to go but I couldn't invite Bella. How can you invite a blind girl hiking? That's just offensive, from my perspective.

I ran downstairs ready to go to Bella's house. I hope she's not mad at me for not talking to her for a week.

"Hey, son! Where are you going in such a hurry?" Dad asks me. Today is his day off.

Fuck, I forgot.

"Um, I'm going to see someone." I say.

"But today is your father's day off. We have a whole day of activities planed out." Mom says worried.

"I know, Mom, but this is really important!" I insist.

"What could be more important than spending time with your family?"

"The fact that I like her."

"Edward..."

"I'll bring her! I promise I won't take long, I just have to see her."

"Okay," dad smiles, "I'm wanting to meet this girl."

"Ohh what girl?" Alice comes out of the kitchen.

"The girl your brother likes." Mom says.

"Awesome! I could take her shopping and she could see the awesome clothes I like!" Alice jumps.

"I wouldn't count on that, Alice. You'll see what I'm talking about. Bye!" I run outside to my car and drive off to her house.

I remember exactly where is at.  When I get there I see her sitting on a coffee table on her front porch. She has dark glasses on and her dog sits right next to her. She seems to enjoy the air that blows her hair.

When I park in front of her house she frowns and tilts her head a little. I think she hears me walking towards her house.

"Someone there?" She asks but looking at the wrong direction.

"Its me." I say when I get to her.

"That voice..." She whispers thinking. "Edward?" She smiles.

"Hey, princess." I take her hand and kiss it.

"Your here!" She says exited.

"Yeah, I'm here. May I sit?"

"Of course!"

I sit right next to her. She smiles looking the wrong way. I put my hand under her chin and make her look at me. She smiles. She raises her hand and looks for my face. When she finds it she just touches my cheek.

"I'm happy you're here," she says.

I take her hand that's on my cheek, kiss it and hold it tight.

"I'm happy, too. Sorry I didn't come the past week, my siblings wanted to go hiking and I went with them."

"No problem."

"So," I say. "What are we doing today?"

"Um, my parents aren't home. What do you have in mind?"

Interesting.

"We could go to my place. You can meet my siblings and my parents."

"You think they'll want to meet me?" She frowns.

"Why wouldn't they? They keep asking about who is the girl that has me daydreaming."

She blushes.