Chapter 13

Bella P.O.V

"Bella, um, someone is here to see you!" Mom calls me a little confused.

Well, if it was Edward she would have said his name and she wouldn't sound confused. With Daisy's help I make it down the stairs and mom leads me to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Is me, Bella, Tanya," she says.

"Oh, um... Mom can you give us a minute." I ask her.

"Of course, sweety." And I hear her steps leave.

"Can we talk out here?" She asks.

"Sure. Um, there's a table there..." She takes my arm and guides me to the table. I sit down and I think she sits in front of me. I start to pet Daisy while I wait for here to talk. 

"So why did you come?" I ask.

"I came to talk about, Edward," she says. "Bella, I want you to be honest with me, do you want Edward to be happy?" She asks. The tone of her voice sounds so sincere.

"Of course I do, is all I want for Edward."

"Then if you want him to be happy then why are you tying him up to you? Why don't you let him go?" She asks.

"What? I never-"

"Ever since he met you he says he feels trapped, obligated to be with you just because you have no friends. He's has pity for you, I don't know, Bella but if you want Edward to be happy then let him go."

"I didn't know he thought that... I actually thought he... That he and I could-"

"You thought he likes you?" She laughs. "Sweety, no offense but who would love a disable person. Your parents of course but Edward, he's is the type the guys who goes for pretty, popular girls. Like me. And of course, someone who can see him."

I try to hold back the tears. She's right, who would ever love me? How could I ever think that he could? That I would be the exception for the rule.

"There's nothing wrong with you, just your blindness. You could hurt him, Bella, how do you think your future is going to be with him? Huh? Always having to watch you, check you don't fall hit you're head. How do you think you'll ever see your kids, if you have any. He'll be surrounded by darkness and lets face it, sweetheart, you'll never see again. You will never see him." 

"You're right," I try not to sob. Thank God I can and I hold back my tears. "Edward, deserves better. I will never see again. I want him yo be happy."

"If you want him to be happy then let him go," she says. "Let him be happy."

"I will," I nod. "Can I ask you for something?"

"Yeah."

"Make him happy."

"I will. Well I better get going! Think about what I told you." And she's gone.

With Daisy's help I go inside.

"Bella, are you-" Dad asks but o cut him off.

"I... I want to be alone right now."

"Bella?" I feel mom's hands around my shoulders. I take a step back.

"I want to be alone!" I snap. "Put... Daisy in... in her cage and I want to go in my room. I want to be alone!"

"Okay, Renee put Daisy in and I'll take Bella to her room." Dad says.

He helps me up the stairs and in my room. I shut the door, lock it and I don't care if Dad hasn't gone down the stairs or not.

"Ah!" I cry out loud. "Why can't I see?!" I growl shutting my eyes tightly and opening them. Nothing. Everything is dark. "WHY?! WHY ME?!" I growl, cry, shout.

I grab the first thing I find and throw things around not caring.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS! WHY CAN'T I SEE?! WHY ME?! LET ME DIE! JUST LET ME FUCKEN DIE, I HATE THIS!" I cry smashing things.

"Bella, open the door!" Dad bangs on the door.

"Sweetheart, please open the door!" Mom cries on the other side of the door.

"WHY?! GOD, WHY ME?! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE! I HATE MYSELF! WHY?!" Suddenly a I hear glass breaking and a sharp pain going throw my left side. "Ah!" I cry.

I hear a laud bang.

"Bella!" Mom and Dad shout.

"Edward! Edward come help us!" Mom screams. When did he get here? Was he there when Tanya told me to let him be happy?

"NO! GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I start throwing things around and kicking things ignoring the painful ache on my side.

I feel someone's hands on me. I scream pushing them off.

"BELLA! BELLA, IS ME EDWARD!" He hugs me putting me down.

"NO! LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY ME?!" I scream. My heart beats so fast makes mg ears buz. My breathing is too fast and I'm sweating. "LEAVE! LEAVE ME!"

"Charlie, she's having a panic attack! And a huge cut on her side!" Edward says.

"Oh my God, Renee call the ambulance!" Dad shouts as he puts pressure on my left side. I feel weak, the pain is really sharp.

"Bella," I hear Edward's. voice over my screaming. "Is okay, sweetheart, everything is okay. I'm here." He kisses my head. "Calm down."

"Please!" I cry. "Please, leave me!"

"No, don't ask me for that. Please, don't push me away." He kisses my head. "Please calm down."

Suddenly I fall in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Who else hates Tanya??? Lol, I do. So here's the new update. I hope you liked it!! Thanks for the comments and votes!!

September 16, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324