Chapter 22

During Edward's Party...

Bella P.O.V

The music was clearly really loud, I can hear people laughing, chatting, and having fun. I can feel not a lot of people are here because yesterday Alice told me only friends were coming.

Edward kept introducing me to his friends from school. I met Angela, Ben, Lauren, Mike - which I already knew - Eric, Tyler etc,etc. The best thing, I guess is that I was treated like everyone else. They told me to take shots with them, though it could be a bad idea. I danced with Edward, we ate pizza, played a game of Truth Or Dare which Emmett started.

After that, Edward and I went to the other living room, well he guide me there. Alice told me the present would be on top of his piano. I run my hand on top of it until I find it.

"Here," I say giving Edward the gift Alice help me figure out.

"What is it?" He asks, I can hear the goofy smile in his voice.

"Well, Alice said you needed it and I have no idea what would you like because you clearly have everything. So, that was the best I could think of."

He starts chuckling. "A book where I can write down my music?" He chuckles again. "Bella, I love it." (A/N: @Keilovestowrite thank you for the idea!)

"You do?" I ask worried.

His hands wrap around my waist and his lips touch mine.

"I love it because I know you got it for me. And, you're so right, I do have everything. I have you."

I smile and lay my head on his chest. We stay like that for a little while, while everyone else is having fun.

"We need to talk," all the sudden he says.

"About what?" I ask.

His hands wraps around my hand and we start walking towards one direction. He finally helps me sit down next to him on a couch. I put my cane away and look for his hands. When I find them, I hold them as tight as I can.

"Yesterday... I got my collage acceptance letter." He says with a sigh.

"Edward, that's great!" I smile. He doesn't say anything, just sighs. "Aren't you happy?"

"The collage is all the way to Chicago," he adds. "I applied the same day I met you."

My smile slowly fades. He can't leave- What the hell am I thinking of?! I can't step between him and his future. If he wants to go to collage then let him be, no matter how much it hurts me, I want stop him.

"Edward... That's great," I say trying my best to smile.

"Bella, I don't want to leave you. That is the worst thing I could think of."

I shake my head. "Edward, we're talking about your future. I'm not going to be something that stops you from being successful and happy. Go to Chicago."

His hands wrap around me, hugging me tight. I lay my head on his chest, letting small tears fall down.

"This is so unfair," I sob. "I won't stop you from going to Chicago, that's not right."

"Bella," he takes my face between his hands. "I promise you that I'm going to call, I'm going to do everything I can to stay in touch with you. I'm going to work as hard as I can to get my medical degree, then I'm coming for you."

Tears fall down my cheeks as I hear him say this. It's going to hurt like hell knowing that when that day comes he won't be with me anymore. But, right now he's making a promise. A promise that he'll come back. 

"Just have some faith in me, believe me. Believe me when I say that I'll love you till the last breath I take and I'll come back for you. I'm not going to disappear, okay?"

"I know you're not disappearing, Edward," I reach up and touch his cheek. "Okay."

"Well, I'm not expecting you to forget what I just said. Lets just try make our last months together worth it, okay."

I smile. "Okay."

"C'mon," he gets up and pulls me with him. "It seems like they already forgot about us," he pauses.

The laughter of the guests and Edward's siblings are really loud. Yeah, they don't seem to notice we're gone.

"Yeah," I say reaching out for the collar of his shirt. "Can we get out of here?"

"Sure," he says guiding me up the stairs.

I believe is his room. We walk until my legs hit the side of the bed.

"Alice told me you're staying over," he says.

"I am," I reach out to find his chest. He's wearing a button shirt. My fingers slowly start to unbutton his shirt.

"Bella, what-?"

"Sh," I say trying to take his shirt off. When he finally seems to get the memo he pulls away.

For I second I think he's going to walk away but he wraps his arms around me. I can feel his soft skin, his shirt is off. His hand reach to my waist and start pulling my shirt up. I put my hands up to help him take it off.

His arms pick me up and gently places me on the bed. His hand takes mine, locks our fingers together and he places it on the pillow, next to my head. Our lips touch, his free hand reaches down for my leg and pulls it up to his waist, making my skirt lift.

"You sure?" He asks me against my lips.

"Yes... Please," I breath on his lips. My heart feels like is about to jump out of my chest.

I feel his lips running from my jaw to my neck. I close my blind eyes and lay my head against his shoulder feeling his lips on my skin. My free hand touches his bare back and claws on his skin, not enough to make a scratch.

If we only have a few months together, might as well make it worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Tell me what did you guys think about what Edward decided? Thanks for the comments!

October 22, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324