Chapter 35

*Time Skip 2 Months Later*

Ramona POV

"See you at lunch babe," Jax says, and gives me a kiss.

"Later," I say, even though I want to say, "See you later. Love you."

"Ramona! You love Jackson?" Aria says as soon as he's out of hearing range.

"WHAT?" Sky screams and I roll my eyes at her.

"Keep your voices down!" I hiss, and we walk into class, where as usual, everyone's on their phone.

"So, when are you gonna tell him?" Sky asks when we sit down.

"I don't know. That was the first time I ever thought of saying that," I confess and they squeal, sending the zombified high schoolers to stare at them.

"You two are so melodramatic," I say, grabbing my phone where I have three unread texts, all from the same number: 

Jax😘: Hi babe

Jax😘: Down to hang out tonight? As a date.

Jax😘: Look out the window.

Ramona💘: Why?

Jax😘: you don't trust me?

Ramona💘: If I see a serial killer or cult recruiment dude or a nude person I blame you.

Jax😘: I will take that risk and tell you to still look out the window.

Ramona💘: Ok

"You have that stupid smile on your face. What's Jackson want?" Sky asks, smirking as her boyfriend who's name I don't know since she's been dating like we're back in middle school, comes and sits next to her.

"I have to look out the window because the roof is so interesting," I laugh, shifting my focus to the window on the other side of the room, where my idiotic boyfriend is standing on the roof.

What the hell is he thinking?

Ramona💘: Tf are you doing on the roof?

Jax😘: Making sure that my girl isn't flirting with anyone behind my back.

Ramona💘: You're paranoid.

Jax😘: Indeed.

Ramona💘: At this point in movies television and fan fiction, there's normally a very romantic gesture.

Jax😘: They have ruined all surprise in our relationship and my romantic gestures, along with your standards.

Ramona💘: Not wrong.

Jax😘: Come outside and bother me.

Ramona💘: Istfg if I get suspended...

Jax😘: You won't.

Ramona💘: Coming.

"I have been summoned out the window for some reason," I say to Aria and Sky, since I don't really care about Boyfriend  and his opinion.

"Would you like us to come?" They inquire.

Ramona💘: Should I bring Aria, Sky, and Boyfriend with me?

Jax😘: Not Boyfriend.

Ramona💘: omw.

"Are, Sky, care to accompany me outside?" I ask, and they grab their phones, walking to the window.

As I open the window, Mrs. Danielson, the teacher, comes into the classroom and says, "Do I want to know why you're escaping through the window to  Jackson?"

"I don't even know why he's there, so probably not," I confess and she nods.

"Well, hurry up and go do what you have to," she makes a motion with her hands that says get out before you get caught.

Mrs. Danielson is the cool teacher who let's us do things like this whenever we have to, and the kids pretty much plan lessons with her.

"Thanks," Aria, Sky, and I say at the same time, crawling through the window.

"Hello ladies," Ben says very professionally, and I have to try not to scream from surprise.

"What are you two doing?" Sky asks, narrowing her eyes at the boys.

"A big romantic gesture that the entire class is going to see," Ben says matter of factly.

---------------------

Hahaha I leave you on a cliffhanger.

I'm evil.

Later loves,

~Ry