Chapter 18

Trigger Warning: Panic attack

---

Jackson POV

As I'm arguing with the lawyer Fernando hired for us, all of a sudden, the sound of couple screaming girls sends me running into the living room. "What the hell happened in here?" I shout, confused.

"Ramona's having a panic attack, jackass! Can't you see? Go, try to calm her down. Sky's in the bathroom, crying still over Alex. If you'll excuse me, I need to go beat up Alex and talk to the cops." Aria says, fire burning in her eyes.

"Fernando, I need a glass of water and a pillow! Get DJ." I shout, running over to my girlfriend, who's hypreventilating. "Ramona, it's okay, I'm here now. Match your breathing to mine, babe." I say, over exaggerating my breathing as Rocki comes down the stairs.

"Jax, what the fuck happened after I ran upstairs and called the cops?" she says, suddenly stopping at the bottom step.

"Well, there's glass everywhere, so I'm gonna assume that your side show, who, by the way, is psychotic, punched the glass part of the window." I say in between my breaths. Ramona appears to be, slowly, getting her breathing back to normal, which is good.

"You do know- you should know, we only dated for a week before I dumped you. We just made that up so that you'd be jealous. I always thought you and Ramona would be a couple." Rocki says, coming over to me and putting her lips to mine. 

Quickly pulling away, I say, "What the hell are you doing? I'm happy with Ramona right now, and don't intend to leave her for you. I promised her that I'm not going to go Jell-O again around you and forget that I'm dating her." 

"Just this time, Jax. Come on, you know you want to. Kiss me, do whatever you want to. I can keep a secret." she says, sitting on my lap.

"Go away. That's what I want you to do. I'm not cheating on my girlfriend with you, Rocki. Go find some other random guy that wants to hook up with you, because, rest assured, I do not want to." I say harshly, shoving her out of my lap and giving Ramona a kiss on the head.

"If that's what you want Fuller, that's what I'll do. Rest assured, if you ever need to do anything or see someo-" she starts, standing up.

"Rocki, let me put it bluntly: I refuse to cheat on Ramona, especially with you. I used to like you, but now, I like Ramona. A lot. More than I ever did you." I say as she walks up the stairs to Ramona's room, where she'll be staying tonight.

As my beautiful girlfriend's breathing slowly calms down, she comes over, taking a sip of the water Fernando left her, and sits in my lap. "Thank you, Jackson. I know that this is an all around weird situation, and you're sticking to your promises." Ramona says, giving me a kiss on the lips. I return the kiss, wanting the taste of Rocki off of my lips and the taste of my girlfriend instead.

"You know, Sky's in the bathroom and the adults are all outside. That makes it the perfect time for this." I say, kissing her again. This girl is amazing and I need to make out with her right here, right now, or I may spontaneously combust.

Not pulling away, she kisses me too, before whispering against my lips, "Jax, we can't make out here; the adults could come in any minute now and that would be hell."

"Fine. But next time I need to make out with my gorgeous girlfriend, I hope you'll indulge me." I relent, not pulling away.

"Maybe I will, but for now, you should go outside and go make sure Alex is alive while I go comfort Sky. Text me if you need anything, or if Aria's using drastic measures." she says, sadly pulling away from me and walking over to the bathroom.