Chapter 15

"So, I think we better go on that date before you find something else to obsess over, Ramona." Jax says, extending his hand.

Taking the hand, I say, "You're right. I don't know how or why, but you're right. Let's go prior to my next mission."

As we run over to the obstacle course, I let out a loud groan. "Jacksito, you know I suck so badly at these. Must I face public humiliation?"

"It's entertaining, babe. Much more entertaining than literally jumping while doing flips, which is what you always do when we're here." he says, smirking.

"Why don't you go first?" I say, smiling sweetly. There's a diabolical plan in my head that causes his humiliation before my own. Thus, everyone stares at him while I fall down.

"Ok, but please don't embarass me." boyfriend says, knowing something evil's in my head right now.

"I'll try my best, love, but we all know I'll end up embarassing you too." I say in a horrible British accent.W

"Why did I bring you to the obstacle course again?" he says, scratching his head in confusion. We're about halfway through, almost at the bounce pool. It's weird, but since this place doubles as a swimming pool, you have the bounce pool. How it works is simple: You have a ten second head start jumping over a five foot long pool. Otherwise, you go in the water.Much easier sasid than done, though. Since Jax is in front of me, I'm pretending to be cheering him on.

"It's entertaining, babe." I say before pushing him into the water. He's in jeans, making this situation even funnier. Our lives need a laugh track.

"Not funny, Ramona. I will get you back for this." Jax says after I take a picture. This moment is one I want to remember forever.

Doubled over with laughter, I try to pull Jackson up from the water, but instead of accepting the help like a normal person would, he pulls me into the water. "Kid, this is not a sitcom. The laugh track is, as you can see, not here right now, nor the live studio audience." I say angrily. I'm in nice clothes and now they're ruined!

"Ramona, are you on drugs? I clearly know that our lives aren't a sitcom, nor are they the Truman show." he says, looking at me like he's going to drug test my hair when I'm not looking.

"I've been watching way too much Full House lately. You know that those characters all have the same names and appearances as your family?" I say, smiling.

"Really?" he says, joking around. Clearly, it was a reality TV show that was never released, but edited.

"We should start being sane and less weird. I vote we move on to the next chapter of our days after drying off." I say, jumping out of the little pool.

"Fine. It'll take forever to dry off, but luckily, these trampolines are waterproof." a relenting Jackson says, getting out.

"Yoo-hoo! Jamona! Lovebirds! The ship we are all living for!" Aria, Ben, Alex, and Sky all shout as soon as we get out of the pool.

"What?" I say, a bit too harshly. "Sorry, that came out so icy. Anyways, what's the need to be screaming at us now?"

"One, apology accepted, and two, it's time for food, you soaking wet children. Besides that, drama went on over there." Aria says.

"What happened?" Jax and I say at the same time.

-------

Y'all have to wait and see what happens with these two. I just needed to upload today, as tomorrow I'll be unable to, since I'm going to a birthday party.

Hopefully, school won't throw off my schedule too much, but just in case, I'd add this story to your library so that you get notified about a new chapter, because while every other day is the schedule goal, there will probably be days with more than one update, and god knows what else.

Anyways, hope you're all having a great day.

Later,

~Ry