Chapter 7

Chapter 7:  I Hear Everything You Saying, Saying Bout Us

Ramona POV

"I think we all need to come up with a plan to avenge this post- and fast." Alex says with a twinkle in his eye. That twinkle means that he has an idea- one that the rest of us will be terrified by, yet still go along with as to have a plan for vengeance.

"She put that on Instagram, so it should go down on Instagram. It shouldn't be horribly scathing, but it should also be kinda mean." Sky says, slightly more calm than before. Mind you, she's still steaming mad, but slightly calm means that the fire in her eyes has calmed down a little bit.

"As long as you guys get revenge, I honestly don't care what we do. Just please don't get us killed." I say. The not getting killed part of that was super important because I have no clue what these kids are planning on doing.

"Ramona, Jackson! Come down here please! Dinnertime!" Kimmy yells up the stairs, interrupting the plot of vengeance.

"Sorry, guys. We'll talk to you later, okay? Let's all go to the pool tomorrow at noon and plot our revenge. Byee!" I say, gently pulling away from the sobbing Jackson. "Do you want me to tell everyone what happened and explain why your face is all red and puffy?" I ask him.

"I guess so. Mom was getting kinda suspicious that I wasn't talking about her anyways. Might as well tell her now. That way, Mom can find out if Matt knew about this at work tomorrow." Jacksito says, still crying.

"You got it, dude." I say, standing up and pulling Jackson by his good arm with me. Reaching the bottom step, Kimmy says, "There you are! DJ made some fantastic chicken for dinner! Wait, where's Jackson?"

Glumly, I say, "About that... Just look at this." and hand Mom my phone. Looking over her shoulder, I see that I opened it to Aria's account, not Rocki's. "Wait, wrong profile. Give it to me and I'll show you what I meant to." I say, grabbing the phone from Mom. Changing the profile to Rocki's, I show her the profile picture, bio, and post that made Jackson cry.

"Wait, what? I thought that something was up with them when Jackson stopped talking about her at all, but she was cheating on him? For more than the entirety of their relationship? And no one told him? If Matt knew about this, he would've told me." DJ says, looking like she is about to punch something, which is drastically different from her normal, peppy personality. I have a feeling that this will not end well.

"She officially dumped him last week and all of the kids are going to the pool tomorrow at noon so that we can plot our revenge on her. God knows what we're going to do, but still, Jackson and I will need a ride. So, can you guys take us?" I say, praying that they have something to do, but can drive us there and then go to it instead of hanging out with us at the pool, plotting for vengeance.

"Sure, honey. Are we driving everybody, or no?" Steph says, fumbling for her phone. "Jackson, we all know, sweetie. Come down for dinner!" Steph yells up the stairs. Wait, where's Max?

"Uh, just us, I think. Where's Max, Tommy, and Fernando?" I ask the She-Wolf Pack, growing more concerned by the second.

"Fernando took them out to the park for a little while you guys were upstairs. They should be back in 30 minutes though." Kimmy says, radiating calmness with her voice.

"Oh, ok. Wait, at the pool tomorrow, can you guys please do something else while we're there- or not associate with us while there so that we can officially plot our revenge?" I say as Jax comes down the stairs. He looks horrible, there's no other way to describe it. Puffy, red, swollen eyelids from crying and a red face with tears still coming out of his eyes. He comes over to me, and I give him a hug. Whether Jackson knows it or not, he looks horrible. Obviously, none of us want to run the risk of further upsetting Jackson today, so we say nothing.