Chapter 23

Ramona's POV

"She's changed, a lot! I think her and Booby Poopko are dating long-distance. If she tries to come in between Jax and I, we'll tell her to hit the road." I say defensively.

"Over text, you can't see facial expressions. Look, I get that you friended her first, but I still can't figure out why you talk to her. All she did was come over here and constantly change her mind about Jackson." Aria says in an equally defensive tone. 

"Good point. However, I'm still friendly with her and since she's coming to San Fran this weekend, I told her to stop by tomorrow. There's no shame in being polite," I say, backing down slightly. No need to work Aria up any more than she already is.

"I'm going with tomorrow to make sure Lola doesn't try to get with Jackson. We should invite Alex to come, and Popko if he's dating her," Sky says, suddenly inviting herself.

"Fine. Invite the whole town, I don't care. Just, please, play nice. That's all I ask," I say, rolling my eyes.

"Add Lola to a chat. We have very important texting to do in preparation for tomorrow. For starters, we're all going to the park, then McDonald's, all very public places," Aria says, well, more demands, stealing my phone.

"Personal space awareness much? Aria, I'll add her if you give me my phone back, you weirdo," I say, clearly annoyed.

"Will you guys please whisper? I'm trying to watch the movie," Tommy reprimands, getting either an apology or nod.

"I'm going to just do something else for right now. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to yell at Rocki." I say, walking over to the door before seeing someone in the window that resembles, almost uncannily, Alex.

"Guys? Is that Alex, over there in the window?" I question, turning around and pointing at the window.

"What the fuck is he doing here? He called me babe and broke our pup Sky's heart. I say we leave the child there so he can freeze." Aria suggests bitterly, flipping off the window nonchalantly.

"Or, we can let him in and give him the time to explain himself. I'm pissed at him, but he is still one of our friends. We have to play nice, as much as I hate to say it," Jax wisely suggests, climbing over Ben to get to the window. 

"Jackson, before you open that window, let's find out if Sky's okay with it. After all, it is her... whatever he is," I warn, diverting everyone's eyes to her.

"I think... he can come in. There, however, are rules: 1) No calling ANYONE babe from him 2) He must not touch me. 3) Stays off the bed," Sky says, smirking. Sky only smirks when she's up to no good. I'm liking the sound of that right now.

"Got it," Jax says, opening the window to reveal... POPKO?!

----

TBH, I was planning on being productive and shit today, but we had a groupchat crisis and I just lost interest in writing. This is the shortest thing I've ever uploaded to Wattpad, but I felt like it.

Next upload should feature Poopko and Lolapalooza (neither of whom I personally like as characters. Popko was just a douche and afraid of committment, but chasing after Ramona day and night when she didn't want to go out with him and that pissed me off, while Lola constantly decided to go back and forth on whether or not she likes Jackson, tearing the poor kid's heart over and over again like it's origami), with some Alex possible.

I've decided that around Chapter 50 this story will wrap up, but after that, I should be releasing a sequel or continuation of this story somehow. For now, don't worry, everything stays the same. I'll let you know when we're closer to the end, and let me know if you want this to be continued in another story.

Before I leave, I just want to say, Rocki is one of my favorite characters on the show, but there needed to be a vilian in the story and she's standing in the way of Jamona, so... That happened.

Also, I have recently been informed the Trey Anderson is actually a character in another TV show, it showed up in my YouTube recommended. I was previously unaware of this, so I apologize. I don't even remember the name of the show, so I can't tell you the fandom I may have offended, but sorry. I don't really feel like changing his name, but no offense was intended.

Later loves,

~Ry