Chapter 34

*Strong language; douchey predators*

Ramona POV

*At Party*

"Lame," Aria comments, and I nod in agreement. "Who let them out in public dressed like that?"

These outfits people are walking to the party in are plain disgusting. Clearly, we're hanging out by the front door, trying to get a hot rebound for Sky.

"Hey baby, you look hot," some random dude says to me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm here with someone, douche. My friend, on the other hand, isn't," I say, pointing at Sky who makes a gagging noise.

"No, baby, you're not here with someone- unless that someone is me," Douche says controllingly, grabbing my hand.

"Get the fuck away from me," I say, voice ice. I don't know who this dick is- and he looks like he's in his twenties.

"C'mon babygirl, you know you want a piece of this," he said suggestively while I backed away, horrified.

"Hoe, get away from me before you don't have the strength to breathe," I threaten, even though I'm not sure if I'd go to jail for that.

I give Sky a slight thumbs up, which is our secret signal to start recording. Shits about to go down.

"Let's just get some punch, huh?" Attempting to Rape Me guy says, and I stand still.

"Or we could go back to my room, do some magic in there," Sleezebag says and suddenly I've had enough.

Slapping him across the face, I run away, with Aria kneeing him and Sky screaming at him, "No means no, you predator!"

She was causing a huge scene, while I was running to Jax, who had my phone. Aria was calling the hotel security, and I'm honestly not fucking sure how no one's been killed yet.

"If you'll excuse me, I have a body to hide," Ben says, and when he gets protective, I'm scared.

"Aria will help with that," I say, and give Jackson a big hug when I get to him.

"It's okay babe, I'm not going to let any weird twenty something year old pricks near you," he says, giving me a kiss on the head.

"Thanks Jacksito," I say, and smirk. Yes, I just had a horrible experience, but it's not like it's the first time a guy hasn't listened and brought my friends and I to violence and pressing charges.

"Mr. Daniels, back again to prey on these teenagers? Come with me. You should be banned," a security guard says with a sigh, as though he was suspecting something like this would happen.

"We will be pressing charges, sir," I say, and he shoots me a look like that's a bad idea.

"Definitely. If this happened to my daughter, I would too," he says, even though his eyebrows suggest otherwise.

"Have a nice night, sir. If we see him again, rest assured that the state police will be notified," Aria says, death glaring both of them.

"Get back to your party, kids," he says, walking away.

"Well that was interesting," Sky says, fuming mad.

"Let's get you a non douchey boy, boo," I say, walking towards the cookies without eating any because we're at a party and you never eat party food.

"Hi," Random Boy says to Sky, a bit nervous. Why does he sound so familiar? There's really bad lighting right here, so I can't tell.

"Hi," she giggles and HOLY SHIT SKY GIGGLED! This has never happened in all my years of existence.

"I'm Sam," the boy sticks out his hand for her to shake, and I mentally size this guy up. I could probably take him in a fight, which is good. He's about average height, with dirty blonde hair and olive skin.

Sam might be Sky's rebound guy. "I would ask if you want food, but I don't know if there's poison or drugs in here," Sky explains, shaking his hand.

-------

I'm really tired today.

Later loves,

~Ry