Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Fights You Started Ended Up With Me Apologizing

Ramona POV

"Hey, let's officially tell everyone we're dating, because I know for a fact that half of them don't follow either of our Instagram's." I say after we tell Mom.

"Actually, just tell my mom. She's bound to tell anyone, and way less effort on our parts. Come on." he says, dragging me over to DJ, Jesse, Becky, Pamela, Danny, and Joey. Thank God him and Ginger are no more, and she got custody of their horrible kids.

"Hey kids! You never answered my question when I called you earlier." DJ says, as the adults murmur around us.

"About that, we just wanted to tell you that it's true." Jackson says, putting his arm around me.

"What's true?" Jesse, Becky, Pamela, Danny, and Joey say in unison, obviously confused about what's going on while DJ gasps.

"Look at this." she says, showing the other old people and Pammy the Instagram post Jackson put up.

"Squee! I knew this would happen someday! Looks like when you and Kimmy were joking around that they would date, they actually are! Wait, what? Jackson and Ramona are dating? Does Fernando know?" I hear from the adults, no one calm except Pam, who walks over to me and demands to be picked up.

"I hate to break up a good screamfest, but we need to take a squad picture at the photo booth." Aria says, scaring me.

"Y'all can take it without me. This just turned into a mini tea party, and I already have my popcorn." Ben says, casually putting a piece in his girlfriend's mouth.

"Thanks babe, but you can find out their reaction from twenty feet away." Arianna says, grabbing the bucket of popcorn from Ben and leading him over to where Sky and Alex are making out.

"Eh-erm." I say, hiding my eyes as they continue kissing. "Get a room, children." I try again, to no avail. "Hey lovebirds, would you mind tearing yourselves apart from one another so that we can take a picture and NOT have to explain to Tommy what making out is?" I say, slightly louder, to the same response. Finally, I just grab their heads and seperate the two of them, rolling my eyes.

"That only took five minutes. Seriously, you two need to get a room. What if Tommy or Pamela caught you two making out?" Jackson says, pulling me back. 

"Shut up, Jackson. Not like you haven't done exactly that before with someone." Alex says, trying to hold in his laughter, and hilariously failing.

"I haven't. In fact, Ramona and I are the only ones who haven't, because we all know what went down at Popko's party in eighth grade between those two." Jax says, grabbing a handful of popcorn from Aria.

"Shut up so we can take the photo already. I'm missing a tea spill, people." Ben says, exasperated.

"Fine. Jamona in the middle, Tea Party on the right, and Lovers on the left." Ari says, laughing at what she just called all of us.

"Let me call my mom and she'll do it. She has to be more calm than DJ right now." I say, actually picking up my phone and calling her.

"Oh my god, that is so dumb it's genius. And lazy." everyone says, laughing.

"Ramona, I'm ten feet away. Why are you calling me?" Kimmy says, sighing.

"Laziness. And I was wondering if you would take a squad picture for us." I say, shushing the children around me.

"Sure. I'll be there before you can put your phone away, Miss Dependent on Technology." she says, hanging up and walking over to me.

"Ok, are you guys already how you want the photo to be taken?" Mom asks, smirking because I am still putting my phone away.