Chapter 22

Jackson PoV

Walking into Ramona's room, it appears that the girls are on the phone with Alex. He's going to get chewed up and spit out. This'll be interesting.

"Hey, Ramona has requested the presence of everyone but Rocki in my room immediately. She's still crying, if you're wondering, so let's bring half of this food to my room and we'll watch some Netflix, if you can all bare to stop interrogating Alex and Rock." I say, interrupting the FaceTime call they're on.

"Fine. This is not over, Alex and Rocki. We shall continue this in the morning. Someone help me carry this food." Aria says, death glaring her phone and the girl with purple-streaked hair on her phone.

"Thanks guys. Bye, Alex. Seek shelter immediately." I advise, halfway out the door when I'm suddenly stopped by Tommy of all people.

"Where's Arianna? We were supposed to watch Toy Story together half an hour ago! Why do all of you look mad and why's Rocki here? Oh, and Ramona's crying in your room. Why?" Tommy asks, clearly concerned.

"Arianna's right here, buddy. Sorry she forgot, but we all had to deal with some big kid stuff tonight involving Alex and Trey. They were here while you were getting the movie with Mom, and we had to call the police on them because they wouldn't go away. That's part of the reason we're all mad; the other is that Rocki was really mean to Ramona, and that Alex called Arianna babe for some reason, and Sky's sad because she had to break up with him, hence all the food on the floor. Rocki's here because Trey was doing some really bad things to her and tracking her down for their date tonight, which he showed up drunk and on drugs for here. Ramona's crying because of the awful things Rocki said to her." Ben says, taking all but one of the buckets of popcorn.

"Rocki, were you mean to Mona?" Tommy questions defensively. Sit back, enjoy the Tommy Fuller Jr. show.

"Yes, I was. I'm not sorry about it either. Every single thing I said was true, not one of them a lie. I should be with Jackson, not your horrible sister." Rocki says as the blood of every person in the room boils to extreme highs.

"Ramona's not horrible, Rocki. She's awesome! How do you think that I learned to dance? Or talk like a grown up? Or know when someone's being a big fat meanie and should leave my  house? Ramona! You were good friends, then you cheated on Jackson, you were friends again, now you're being a turd!" Tommy yells, speaking the truth.

"Tommy! Normally, I'd tell you not to call someone a turd, but I've been calling people things a lot worse than that tonight." Sky chuckles, picking him up.

"Skylar, I'm sorry Alex called someone else babe. He doesn't deserve you." he says, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks buddy. Do you want to go hang out with us in Jackson and Max's room? We're going to be watching some Netflix and Arianna and you can watch Toy Story tomorrow, okay?" Sky says,  putting Tommy back on solid ground.

"Sure. That sounds like fun. Can we watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before and then Riverdale?" he asks, running over to Arianna.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, why don't you ask Jackson that question, boo?" Aria says, smiling innocently.

"If Ramona wants to watch that, then you are welcome to." I say, smirking. Truth is, there are some inappropriate scenes, but anything too gross we'll skip. 

"Let's go see! Bye, Rocki. Have fun doing- whatever you're doing. Let karma decide your fate." Tommy says, dragging Ari over to the door.

"Let karma decide your fate? What is he doing? What are you children teaching him?" Sky says through her laughter.

"That's a standard greeting!" I say jokingly.

"Only you would say that, babe." Rocki says absentmindedly, looking up from her phone. WAIT, is she on a call with Trey?

"I'm going to pray you weren't talking to me, Rock. You already know that I don't reciprocate your feelings. You cheated on me for MONTHS, for Christ's sake!" I say, sighing.

"Well, Jackson, honey, I still love you. Take me back. Please. You can do whatever you want, but you deserve better than Ramona, babe. Everyone knows it." she pleads, having hope I'll dump Ramona.

"I'm not taking you back, Rocki. You need to move on, and fast. I, unlike you, am a faithful boyfriend. I'm going to date her, not you. Read between the lines." I say, anger coursing through my veins.

"Fine. Whatever. The offer still stands." she says, turning her attention back to her phone. Yes, I'm still upset she cheated on me, but no, I'm not taking her back. Ever.

Walking back into the room, Aria shouts, "I heard that entire conversation from Jackson and Max's room, which reminds me, where is Max? Anyways, the point is, Rocki, you and Jackson already happened. Don't make the same mistake twice and ask him to go out with you again, since he's already said he won't. Ramona's waiting for Sky, Ben, and you in there, Jax. Bring tissues."

"Thanks Aria. I owe you... what number are we on now?" I say, grabbing the tissues from Ramona's bedside table.

"I think we're on number 5,962, but I lost track of what number we're on about 50 times ago," she jokes, ushering Sky and Ben out the door.

Walking into my room, I see a smiling Ramona scrolling through Netflix. "So, what are we watching babe?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"Tommy suggested TATBILB and I agree. After that, maybe some Victorious or iCarly, a little Full House?" Ramona suggests, finding the movie she wants and selecting it.

About five minutes into the movie, her phone lights up with a text. "Ramen, you got a text. Want me to open it?" I ask, picking up her phone.

"Sure Jax. I don't have any secrets," Ramona says as I open up her texts, where a name I haven't seen in a long time shows up and gives me goosebumps. "Babe, you ok? You zoned out for a minute."

"It's Lola. She's coming here tomorrow." I say, snapping out of the trance I was in.

"Lola? Girl that used you for Jackson? That Lola? I don't want to see her." Aria and Sky say in unison.

-----

Wow. DRAMA! It's pretty fun when you get to write it. Anyways, school for me starts tomorrow. That means that I'll be writing and uploading earlier in the morning, since I wake up twenty minutes earlier than I have to.

I'll see you tomorrow on Riverdale Ships (I don't even have any ideas! OOPS!), Sprousehart and Charmila Texts on Wednesday, and back here for Thursday!

Oh, and if you have any ideas for things you'd like to see in here, comment them! 

Later loves, 

~Ry