Chapter 26

Ramona POV

After Alex and Rocki had left, which was a joy to see happen, le squad walks over to Starbucks. Checking the time on my phone, I see that we have about an hour to get ready before meeting Lola and Popko in the park.

The second I place my order, I see a large hat. That hat looks familiar. Probably because I saw it last night... "Aria, Sky, twelve o'clock." I say to my girls. This cannot be happening! I mean, we're all dressed, and I'm in

 This cannot be happening! I mean, we're all dressed, and I'm in

while Aria's in

and Sky has worn out in public

We all look pretty cute, but we were going to change before going to the park, because these are our everyday-lounging-around-the-house clothes

"Holy shit, is that Popko?" Aria says, surprised. "I thought we had an hour and a half until we saw him." 

"We do, but we're all teenagers, Aria! He doesn't really seem like the type to go to an obscure coffee houses, does he?" Sky says, rolling her eyes.

"Well, he seems like the type to get Uber Eats instead of actually showing up here!" Aria argues, and I know we're in for a fun time. 

"Boys!" I sing when they've placed their orders and Ben's taken out his credit card. "Come over here!"

"What's up, babe- Oh my God, what's Popko doing here?" Jax says, shock and anger covering his face.

"Shut up about him, Aria and Sky are arguing about obscure coffee houses. Did you order popcorn or am I paying for that myself?" I ask, rolling my eyes. The thing is, when Ari and Sky argue, it's always funny because they're both so stubborn I normally have to break it up.

"I got popcorn on me, Ramona. Let me go ask to use their microwave. (A/N: It's been a while since I went to Starbucks, so I don't even know if they have a microwave there. Yes, I am a real twelve year old girl.)" Ben says, walking over to the barista, who waves him in the general direction of the microwave.

"But an obscure coffee house has more of a fun, old timey feeling, as opposed to the more popular ones, which all have the same generic feeling to them," Ar says and I am immediately suckered into the world of what they're arguing over: Obscure coffee houses.

"But the obscure coffee house is weirder and less reliable. Without the steady funds that a generic coffee house has, the chance it could go out of business is much higher, thus, it's better to rely on the chains!" Sky argues, and can you tell she wants to be a lawyer?

"While the odds may be much higher, the food is of much better quality. Handmade donuts, made from scratch cake pops, yum!" Aria says, about to laugh.

"I got popcorn and drinks," Ben says, smiling as he gives his girlfriend her cup and then distributes the rest of the drinks and popcorn.

"Thanks, but I think that their argument is almost over, sadly. They're going to laugh in 3, 2, 1-" I say before getting interrupted with the laughter of two teenage girls.

"Dammit! I always miss the interesting things," Ben says, laughing while the barista calls our food orders. "I got it."

"Thanks babe," Aria says as she grabs her sandwich from Ben, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, causing all of us to shudder and avert our eyes.

"You really need to grow up, kiddos. You've all kissed people before, and it's not like we're doing something unholy," Ben trails off towards the end, but we can all hear it.

"Ben! You can't just say that to someone who literally found out her ex-boyfriend's a slut and was sleeping with Rocki an hour ago!" I say, death glaring him.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that like that, but that's what came out of my mouth," Ben apologizes, giving Sky a quick kiss on the forehead- platonically- as we all do when we need to apologize for something weird.

"It's fine, Ben, I'd much rather know that Alex is a ho than keep on dating him, ya know?" Sky says, wiping away the tears building up in her eyes. This is not good, Sky does not cry. Ever.

"Yeah, and that reminds me, why do most people call men that are sluts players like it's some sort of accomplishment? They're a ho, and need to own up to it," resident feminist Aria says, giving Sky a quick hug.

"I agree, but is the middle of a Starbucks really the place to dive deep into this subject?" Jax says, rolling his eyes.

"Everywhere is a great place to dive deeper into this subject, but we need to go change, so let's go," I argue, smirking.

------------

WHY IS EVERYTHING I WRITE SO FLUFFY?!?!?!?!

Whatever, Lola's back next chapter, so I guess, look forward to that.

Booby Poopko will also be there, so yeah. Lopko is a shitty ship name. Whatever.

Later loves,

~Ry