4 7

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

YOU MAKE ME NERVOUS STILL
___________________________________

Another hot summer day was another day that Zoe spent at the pool with her friends. After her encounter with Billy a few nights ago, things between them haven't been as hostile and awkward.

Zoe was finally starting to accept his apology and welcome him fully back into her life, as a friend only though. Billy had other plans, he wasn't going to stop until Zoe was officially his.

The group was noticing the change in behaviours between the two when both of them were with each other. Many were confused and many were happy due to the change.

Zoe had to leave the pool by 2pm as her father had a check up, if he passed it meant he could return to work. The time was now 1:50pm. Zoe began to pack up her things and wipe down her wet body.

She said her goodbyes and even waved up at Billy. He waved back, because as usual he was staring at her. Zoe hurries out of the pool and to her car where she sped off.

The remainder of the group stayed at the pool. "Somethings different," Katherine said, titling her head. "Something happened between those two that we don't know about," she said.

Lindsey nodded. "I agree, they've changed," Lindsey said.

"Their probably both over fighting all the time. I'm sure it's not a big deal," Jesse shrugged.

"Zoe wouldn't of just forgiven him because she was over fighting," Katherine said.

"She wouldn't of... trust me, i've known her for years," Courtney chimed in. "Katherine is right, something's happened. I can't feel the tension anymore," Courtney said.

"I suppose it does feel less uncomfortable when they're with each other," Jesse said with a nod.

"I haven't hung out with you guys for that long and even I feel a change," Brandon said.

The group all agreed that something unknown to them happened between Billy and Zoe. They were all curious as to what, but they weren't going to try and intervene because things were finally getting better.

Zoe sat across from her father who was answering a bunch of questions that the doctor was asking. This seemed to go on for hours, but was only 10 minutes.

"Right," the doctor began, writing down the last thing on his clipboard. "Let me examine this sheet and I'll determine my final answer," he said.

Zoe nodded and glanced over at her father who looked incredibly nervous. He wanted to start work again so bad, he was missing his job. Everyone could tell.

The doctor glanced up from the clipboard and pursed his lips. He looked between Zoe and Robert. "Well," he started. "After examining all of the results i've gotten today i've decided that you are free to go back to work," the doctor smiled.

"Yes!" Robert and Zoe both yelled. Zoe was overwhelmed, her father was finally better.

"As well as driving again and going anywhere outside of home, all of that is allowed again," the doctor finished.