2 3

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

LAZY SATURDAY
___________________________________

Billy arrived at Zoe's house on Saturday morning. He had never officially met Zoe's dad and today would be the day that he finally did. Billy knew that this meant a lot to Zoe so he decided to be on his best behaviour while around him.

Zoe led the boy to the kitchen where not only Robert was, but also Donna. Zoe rolled her eyes at the woman. "Dad, this is Billy," Zoe smiled.

Robert stood up from his seat, holding his hand out for Billy to shake. He gladly accepted the offer and shook his hand firmly. "Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Watson," Billy smiled.

"Oh please, call me Robert," He replied with a chuckle. Billy nodded. "It's great to finally met you also, Zoe has told me many things about you," Robert smiled, taking a seat once again. "This is Donna, my girlfriend," Robert said, pointing to the smiling woman behind him.

"Hello," she smirked at him, giving him a small wave. Billy smiled back, it was a fake smile. Donna hurt his Zoe and he didn't like her one bit.

"Anyway, we're going to my room now. Bye," Zoe said, grabbing Billy's arm and dragging him away from the couple and up to her bedroom. Zoe closed her door and locked it. "I hate her so much, did you see the way she looked at you?" Zoe groaned, shaking her head as she paced around her room.

Billy took a seat on her unmade bed. "Calm down, Zoe, it doesn't matter. She's a bitch and I will never do what Brandon did to you, okay?" Billy said, reassuring her.

Zoe sighed, smiling at him. He always knew exactly what to say to make her feel better. Zoe stepped in between his legs, she bent down and gave him a kiss. "You're wonderful, Billy," Zoe smiled.

"You too," Billy replied back. He noticed the red suitcase sitting in the corner of Zoe's room. His face immediately fell at the thought of her leaving, even though it was temporary he knew it was going to be the most torturous 3 weeks of his life. "You're all packed then?" Billy asked.

Zoe glanced over at her suitcase. "Almost, just got to pack some toiletries and i'm finished," Zoe smiled, she was excited to head off, Billy could tell by the spark in her eyes when she spoke about it. "I hope you can meet my Ukrainian family one day, they would love you!" Zoe chuckled.

"I hope I can too," Billy smiled in return. Zoe sat down next to him. "I'm gonna miss you when you leave," Billy sighed.

Zoe wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'll be back so soon, it will fly by," Zoe said, smiling at him,

Billy nodded. "I hope so... you leave on Monday right?" Billy asked. Zoe nodded in return. "Better make the most out of the next two days then," Billy. pushed her back onto the bed.

Zoe chuckled, she wrapped her arms around his as he began to kiss her and piece by piece their clothes slowly came off and what happened next is exactly what you'd expect.

Zoe decided to spent today alone with Billy and tomorrow she would hang out with her new friends. Zoe did invite Courtney to come say goodbye, but Zoe wasn't sure if she would come. They hadn't talked in a while.

Zoe did miss Courtney and she didn't quite understand why they had stopped talking suddenly. Zoe blamed herself, she felt numb when she wasn't with Billy and she hated how mean she could get when it happened.

Zoe shrugged off the thoughts and turned back to a sleeping Billy. He had fallen asleep seconds after they had sex and he still hadn't woken up an hour later. Zoe wasn't complaining, she needed time to think about everything without anyone interrupting her, and right now was the perfect time for just that.

But Zoe was torn out of her thoughts when she heard a loud crash come from downstairs. Billy stirred in his sleep as Zoe jumped up to go see what had happened.

She padded down the stairs only to find the couch had fallen backwards with Donna and Robert laying on top of it. "What the fuck were you doing?" Zoe asked, confused.

"Robert decided it would be a good idea to sit on the very top and look where we are now," Donna said.

Zoe would of laughed, if it wasn't Donna who told her. Zoe simply glared at the sight with crossed arms.

"It's alright, Zoe, you can go back to your room if you want," Robert chuckled.

Zoe pursed her lips and left as quickly as she could. She headed back to her room only to find Billy standing up and looking through her photo album.

"Hey! Where did you find that?" Zoe asked, snatching the book away from him.

Billy chuckled, "it was on your desk."

Zoe scoffed, "what if I had naughty pictures in there?"

Billy smirked. "Then i'd love to look through it even more," he chuckled.

Zoe rolled her eyes. "Ask before you look through things," Zoe said, handing the book back.

The two of them sat on Zoe's bed and began flipping through the pages of memories that Zoe had. Billy found a picture of Zoe and her mom right after Zoe was born. Zoe's mother looked exactly like Zoe, she was tanner than Zoe was and her hair was much longer. They both had the same face shape and features.

"Do you miss her?" Billy asked.

"How can I miss someone I don't remember?" Zoe asked. Billy glanced at her. "I don't miss her, but I do wish that I got the chance to meet her. She was only around for a couple of hours after I was born," Zoe shrugged.

Billy nodded, "I miss my mom."

Zoe gave him a side hug with a smile. Silence took over the two of them as Billy continued flipping through the book, stopping at a photo every once in a while and laughing or asking questions

Zoe felt so happy in that moment, she felt like nothing in the world could be bad. Zoe stared at the side of his face.

Eventually, it was nighttime and the two of them were laying down in Zoe's bed sleeping. Zoe was sure that Billy had fallen asleep because of his heavy breathing. She smiled up at him and brushed a few strands of hair from his face.

"I love you, Billy," Zoe whispered, burying her head into his chest after.

Little did she know that Billy was still awake and the words made him feel all sorts of emotions. He was scared, but also extremely happy. Zoe loved him and he loved her, now he just had to find the guts to tell her.