2 1

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

MAD MAX
___________________________________

Zoe left early on Monday, she didn't want to confront Robert so she headed straight to Billy's house, hoping that his dad or step-mom weren't home so he wouldn't get in trouble for having her come over.

Zoe noticed that the only car out the front of the house was Billy's, which gave her relief. Zoe knocked on the door.

She heard a bunch of voices yelling back and forth until finally, the door swung open revealing Max. Max smiled at Zoe.

"Hey Max, is Billy home?" Zoe asked. Max nodded and stepped aside, letting the girl walk in. "Thanks," she smiled.

"All good, Billy is in his room," Max said, closing the door behind the brunette girl and rushing back to her room to continue getting ready for school.

Max and Zoe had only encountered each other a handful of times and if there was one thing Max noticed it was that she felt rather insecure when Zoe was around, which was unusual for her. Max didn't know why she felt so shy and insecure whenever she was near. The ginger girl liked Zoe, she was good for Billy and Max had noticed a change in his behaviour since they started hanging out together. Billy was nicer now that he had Zoe.

Zoe entered the blond boys room without knocking. "Seriously Max? Learn how to knock," Billy groaned, quickly covering himself up with a towel. Billy glanced over his shoulder. "Oh," Billy said, dropping the towel to reveal his bare butt.

Zoe chuckled, closing his door and jumping onto his bed. Billy quickly got changed into a pair of jeans and a white shirt and joined her on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Billy asked, confused.

"I didn't want to be at home," Zoe replied, sighing. Billy gave her a concerned look. "Dad got back with Donna and i'm not happy about it," she shrugged.

Billy brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Don't worry, Zoe, everything will be okay," Billy smiled, kissing her neck slowly. Zoe sighed, she believed him.

Zoe's face began to turn red as Billy's fingers made their way up her skirt towards her most sensitive area. Zoe giggled, rolling on top of the boy and kissing him.

The two teenagers, as well as Max, headed to school. Billy kept throwing nasty comment towards Max and Zoe quickly shot him down, calling him even meaner names. Billy ended up keeping quiet after a while.

Zoe and Max talked the entire drive and they got along really well. Zoe knew Max wasn't the most girliest girl, but she told the ginger girl that she would be there to give her any advice that she needed at all, as well as beauty tips because Zoe was full of them.

Max really liked Zoe and hoped that she stuck around. Little did both girls know that in a few short weeks everything would change...