1 2

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

WALK OF SHAME___________________________________

WALK OF SHAME
___________________________________

The walk of shame. It was something that Zoe never had to do, and while she wasn't ashamed of herself for doing what she was doing, she didn't know how else to describe what was happening... maybe the walk of embarrassment?

Zoe had just stumbled out of Billy's car, her underwear way to far up her ass and her hair messy as hell. The school bell had just rang, letting the two teenagers know that school was now starting.

Zoe hoped that no one had saw what they were doing in the back of Billy's car. Seniors were surrounding the area, but luckily there was a certain car park that everyone avoided due to a massive tree that looked like it was about to break.

Billy and Zoe were horny enough to take the risk of parking under it on a windy day. Zoe adjusted her underwear and grabbed her bag from Billy's front seat.

Billy smirked, watching her bend over. She slammed the door shut and Billy locked the car, giving her a smack on the ass as he did so.

"Billy!" Zoe hissed, glaring at him. Billy chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and walking off. They had English first up, both teenagers were excited, only because they got to be with each other for an extra hour.

Zoe could feel eyes on her as she walked through the corridor with Billy by her side, she didn't care that people were staring. She wanted to know what they were all thinking, were they jealous? Confused? Or maybe even concerned?

Zoe and Billy sat down at their table, both of them chatting to each other as they did so. Zoe had to lend a pen to Billy as he never bought his own, Billy hated school, but it was a break from home so he went anyway.

"What are you doing this afternoon?" Zoe asked, glancing up at the blond boy who was staring at the front of the room with a bored expression as the teacher went on about Shakespeare.

"You I hope," Billy replied, winking at her with a smirk.

Zoe rolled her eyes with a smile. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she didn't know why, he was being dirty. "If you come over then yes, you most likely will be doing me," Zoe chuckled. Billy smiled. "My dad's on night shift, leaves at 9 and doesn't get home until 7. Maybe you could stay the night?" Zoe suggested.

She did want to spend time with Billy, but she was also terrified of being home alone. Being completely alone was probably one of Zoe's biggest fears.