2 7

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

BITCH FACE
___________________________________

"Who the fuck is that?" Zoe asked, shock evident on her face.

"Shit," Lindsey said. "You don't know, do you?"

"No and you have about 5 seconds to tell me what's going on before Billy gets here," Zoe said.

"That's his girlfriend," Katherine said, quickly. Zoe felt her heart break inside of her, she hadn't felt this since Brandon.

Zoe pushed the feelings away and forced a smile on her face. "Billy!" Zoe chuckled, hugging the boy as he reached her. Billy hugged her back with a smile.

"Hey, Zoe," Billy said, smiling at her once they pulled away. "It's good to have you back," Billy said, standing to the side to reveal the blonde girl. She was even prettier closer up. "This is Jessica, my girlfriend," Billy introduced.

Jessica stepped forward, glaring at Zoe. She held her hand out for Zoe to shake, Zoe was reluctant but shook her hand nonetheless. "Nice to finally meet you, Zoe. Billy has told me lots of things about you," Jessica said, smiling at Zoe. It was the fakest smile Zoe had ever seen.

Jessica didn't like Zoe and it was obvious.

The three of them sat down. "So, what did you do in Ukraine?" Katherine asked.

"I hung out with some old friends and caught up with my family. The family cat died while I was over there and my crazy Aunt blamed it on me and my dad," Zoe began to explain. "She said that it's our fault because Vusa doesn't like Americans," Zoe shrugged.

"Who's Vusa?" Katherine asked.

"The cat," Jesse and Lindsey said at the same time. They glanced at each other and laughed.

"Vusa means whiskers in Ukrainian," Zoe said, smiling at her friends.

"You're Aunt sounds like a wonderful woman, Zoe. I hope I never have to meet her," Jesse said. Zoe chuckled.

Everything was normal, except for Billy, who was being unusually quiet. Every time Zoe would look over at him, he'd be kissing Jessica or whispering to Jessica or giggling with Jessica. Zoe was getting pissed off, she just got back and Billy couldn't even pay her the tiniest bit of attention. Their supposed to be best friends.

Later that evening everyone said their goodbyes and headed home. Zoe watched from her car as Billy closed the door for Jessica, threw his cigarette on the ground and squashed it before walking over to the drivers side and jumping in his car.

Zoe was jealous, she knew that she was. Zoe was completely in love with Billy and within the time span of 3 weeks he managed to meet someone new and begin dating them. Billy said that he didn't do girlfriends, but what if he was just never really into Zoe?

Zoe didn't know what to believe anymore, but one thing was for sure, she was sick and tired of being screwed over by the people closest to her.

"Fuck you, Billy Hargrove," Zoe mumbled, glaring at his car as he drove off in the distance.