1 8

𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

NEW FRIENDS AND AFTER PARTIES___________________________________

___________________________________

The pair of teenagers sat in Zoe's room, Billy was seated up near Zoe's pillows while Zoe was laying on her stomach, legs in the air reading a magazine. Billy had a perfect view of her butt, and would glance at it every now and then.

"Do you wanna go to the mall tomorrow?" Zoe asked, looking up at the mirror to look at him. She noticed him looking at her butt and rolled her eyes, sitting up and spinning around to face him. "Billy?"

"Yeah sure," He shrugged, looking back down at his hands. "Do you want to go to a party tonight?" Billy asked. "It's in a few hours, you could meet my friends. I think you'd like them," Billy said, trying to persuade her. Billy loved hanging out with Zoe, don't get him wrong, but he also was inviting her because he wanted to try and one up his friend Jesse, who was always bringing really hot girls to parties. Billy definitely would win this time, Zoe was the hottest girl he knew at the moment.

"Fine," Zoe said, she hadn't planned on going to a party tonight, she wanted to stay in with Billy and make out.

"Great. After the party I'm going back to my friend, Jesse's house for an after party with just me and three other people. You could come or I could drop you home," Billy explained.

"Up to you," Zoe shrugged, grabbed her magazine and began reading it again.

"Well I'd like it if you came," Billy said.

"Me too... in more than one way," Zoe looked up, smirking. Billy raised his eyebrows.

"Well, in that case, take those pants off."

Later that night Zoe found herself walking into a strangers house with Billy by her side. The music was blaring throughout the street, Zoe was sure that this party would be shut down soon.

Zoe watched Billy as he waved over to a girl who was waving back with a wide smile. Zoe felt jealously rush over her body, she didn't know who this girl was but she wanted her gone.

Billy dragged Zoe over to the girl, who was sitting with 2 other people. Zoe pursed her lips as Billy sat across from her. She was prefect, she had flawless fair skin and natural blonde hair, something that Zoe has always wished she had.

Billy pulled Zoe onto his lap and the girl raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "Zoe, this is Katherine, Lindsey and Jesse," Billy said, introducing her. "Everyone this is Zoe," Billy said.

Zoe smiled at all of them. "Oh my god, your top is so cute!" Katherine giggled, standing up and feeling the fabric. "I'm jealous, I want it," Katherine said.

"My dad got it for me for my birthday," Zoe said. Katherine smiled, grabbing her hands and pulling her off of Billy's lap.

"Let's go dance!" She yelled, grabbing Lindsey's hand also and pulling her up. Zoe didn't hate the blonde girl anymore, Katherine was actually nice. She reminded her of Courtney in a way.

The 3 girls began dancing with each other. Zoe felt like she fit right in, these girls had a very welcoming vibe to them and Zoe knew that soon they would be her best friends, maybe even Courtney could join their mini group.

The party went on for hours and Zoe learnt more and more about her new friends as the night went on. Katherine actually didn't live far from her, Lindsey was moving to Hawkins High School very soon and Jesse had recently turned 18 and moved into his own place.

Billy told Zoe that he was the reason this group of people were friends. He met Katherine at a party, she was with her boyfriend at the time. Billy thought she was cute and befriended her. Katherine eventually told Billy about her boyfriend troubles, about how he would slap her sometimes. Billy left him bloody and bruised after he heard the news and Katherine dumped him.

Yet at another party, Billy met Lindsey and Jesse at the beer pong table. The two of them had been good friends for years and Billy found them extremely fun to be around.

Billy introduced Lindsey and Jesse to Katherine and soon enough all of them were friends.

Now that the party had finished the group went back to Jesse's house for the after party.

Zoe took a seat on Billy's lap. Billy wrapped his arms around her torso and smiled. Zoe stared at the ceiling, everything was spinning. She had never gotten this drunk before.

"Why didn't you bring your girl, Jesse?" Katherine asked.

Lindsey snorted. "As if anyone would want to be with him... sometimes I don't understand how you get girls at all," Lindsey said.

Jesse gave her a look. "Wow," he said. "To answer your question, Katherine, she has work," Jesse said. "I also dumped her last night so."

"Jesse!" Katherine yelled. The group chuckled, except for Zoe who was in her own dimension. Nothing made sense and the room was spinning.

"Dumped or she didn't exist?" Lindsey asked, giving him a look. Jesse glared back at her. Lindsey smiled and looked away.

Billy watched as Zoe slept in his lap, he didn't know when she had fallen asleep or how long he had been staring but Billy knew that he liked the way she looked asleep, she wasn't in evident pain. She was content, she looked peaceful, like she didn't have a worry in the world. He liked it.

Katherine watched Billy from the other side of the room, a small smile appearing on her features. Katherine knew that Billy loved her, she could from the way he protected her and made sure she was okay, and especially from the way he looked at her. Katherine was happy for Billy, he finally found someone who made him truly happy, but she also pitied Zoe because she too was in love with Billy and things could end messy for her.

___________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Happy Holidays everyone! Two chapters today because i've been gone for 10 day's and it's Christmas time so this is my present to you! I hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday!

Until next time,

H.