Baby!? Part 3

I looked everywhere for this picture all over my Pinterest. Ignore the ages. Sokka is 17 and Ashla is 18, with a baby girl on the way. 

Anakin's POV

I sat out in the waiting room anxiously waiting for Ashla to wake up. I was in shock the whole time I was driving. When Ahsoka told me to get Ashla to the hospital, I didn't have a clue what could be wrong with her. I was shaken out of my thoughts when Ahsoka came out of Ashla's room. I could see a look of shock and relief over her face.

"How is she?" I asked worried. 

"You should see something."

She began to explain to me what was going on.

"The doctors were wrong. She didn't have a full miscarriage, she just lost one of the babies. The other one is perfectly healthy." Ahsoka explained to me, a smile forming on her face.

I sighed out of pure relief.

"Can I see her?" I asked excited to tell her.

"Yes, but I haven't told her yet."

We both walked in to Ashla's room. She was sitting up in her bed, tears running down her face profusely. I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her forming belly.

"Sweetheart, we have some good news. You didn't have a full miscarriage, you just lost one baby." 

She slowly looked up at me. A look of disbelief took over her.

"What? Just one baby died?" She asked.

"Yes, Sweetie. The other one is nice and healthy. You'll be fine." Ahsoka told her, hugging her as well.

Ashla started crying tears of happiness. We all sat together talking about how different things will be. 

Ashla's POV

When Dad told me only one baby died, I felt a huge amount of relief. Yet, I'll still miss not having my other baby girl. I soon stared to feel tired.

"Ashla, why don't you get some sleep. You could use some after the crazy night you've had. I'm gonna talk to your doctor and get you discharged." Mom explained to me. 

"Will one of you please stay with me? Just so I know someone is here."

"I'll stay Ashla, Mom will get you discharged." Dad told me.

Mom went and got me discharged and ready to go home. I can't believe I only have one baby now. Just 1 month can change everything thing. 

Sorry this chapter was a little short. The baby will be coming soon, with in the next chapter or so. Thanks for reading!

(Edited on July 9, 2021)