Leaving/ 6 Months

3rd Person POV

As Ahsoka and Anakin walked down the hallway twords the Council Chambers, they both had a feeling in the pit of their stomachs. A mixed feeling of relief and anxiety.

Ahsoka looked over at Anakin. He placed a hand on her shoulder in a attempt to comfort her. They walked into the middle of the room.

Anakin's POV

"Masters we have something to share with you all."

Ahsoka couldn't say anything. I decided to do the talking.

"Over the past few months me and Ahsoka have been keeping something from all of you. We've broken the Jedi Code."

Obi Wan was still shocked that we were going to tell the Council about our relationship even though he knew about it.
Then, Ahsoka decided to say something.

"Me and Anakin are married. With a child on the way."

The Council was furious with us. Just by their expressions, except Obi Wan. He stood up and walked over to us in the middle of the room.

"Upset with you both, we are. Master Kenobi, something to say do you?"

"Yes, Master Yoda. I've known about their relationship and chose to keep it a secret. If you punish them, punish me as well."

"Anakin and Ahsoka are to be expelled." Mace Windu. The second in command in the Jedi Council.

Ahsoka started to cry, trying to keep it silent. Yeah, that didn't work. She walked out of the room. Naturally, I went after her. Obi Wan stayed behind.

Obi Wan's POV

"Master Windu, do you really have to expell them? What if we were to change to Jedi Code's rule about love?"

"No, Obi Wan. I realize what your trying to do for them, but we can't change the rules. They broke them and now they'll pay the consequences."

"Don't you hear what your saying? Are they supposed to break up their relationship and shove away there feelings for each other? You just can't do that! It's not fair."

"That's enough! You said you would take the punishment along with them for hiding their relationship. Your going to be suspended for 3 weeks."

I was furious with Master Windu. I walked out of the Council Chambers and went to find Anakin and Ahsoka. I started with their room, but they weren't there. The Force was telling me to go outside in front of the Temple.

Outside, Ahsoka's POV

"I can't believe they expelled us. The rules about love are stupid. What are we gonna do?"

"First of all, calm down Snips. Second, we'll find an apartment and start over. We can raise our baby in a real home."

I looked over Anakin's shoulder and saw Obi Wan coming over to us.

"Anakin, Ahsoka!"

"What is it Master?"

"Where are you guys going? Your not leaving are you?"

"Yes we are, Obi Wan. Were going to raise our baby in a better place, start over."

"Please, Ahsoka stay."

"We have no need to stay. We're not on the Council anymore. We are going to find a different place to live and feel free to be a actually couple, not in secret."

Anakin gently grabbed my arm and we walked away from the Temple. We are free to be husband and wife, now.