Woman Hood

This chapter will be Ahsoka and Ashla bonding. It will also be about Ashla becoming a 'woman', if you know what I mean. (I used this story as a guide when I wrote the chapter when Ahsoka lost her baby in the 2nd version, so some of the details are similar.) Enjoy!

Ashla's POV
7 years later 
4:00 am

I woke up in the middle of the night. My stomach was hurting bad. Like someone was stabbing me repeatedly. Any way I turned over, it still hurts. 

8:30 am

I tried to go back to sleep a little bit. Soon, Mom came and knocked on my door. 

"Ashla? Are you up, Dear?" She opened my door.

"Yeah, I've been up since 4." 

"What's wrong?" Mom asked with concern in her voice.

"My stomach hurts." I answered through gritted teeth. 

Mom came over and sat on the side of my bed. She took her hand on gently pushed on my stomach. I gasped in pain.

"Well, why don't you try and get some rest. I'll bring you some medicine." Mom told me.

When Mom left my room, I went to the bathroom. I stared at my pants in shock. There was blood. I didn't know what else to do, so I called Mom. 

"Mom!" I called out.

She came and opened the door and shut it behind her.

"What's going on?"

"I'm bleeding." I told her, my voice cracking and on the verge of tears.

"Where?"

I looked down a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, Ashla. You can tell me so I can help." She assured me.

"My underwear." I whispered yelled, pointing down to my pants.

Mom looked at me with eyes that said she completely understood.

"Ashla. Your growing up, your a woman now."

"What do you mean?" I asked still scared.

"You got your period. It's a sign your healthy and growing up." Mom told me. I was still confused as to why I was bleeding.

"What's my period?" I wondered. 

"Every month you bleed for anywhere from 4 to 7 days. Unfortunately, it can be pretty painful with cramps. Let's get you taken care of and I'll get you medicine and some supplies."

10 minutes later

I came out of the bathroom and sat at the kitchen table. Mom came and hugged me from behind.

"You feeling okay?" Mom asked me.

"Other than my stomach, I'm fine." I responded.

"You know, every month I went through this that me and Dad were married, is how I got pregnant with you and your brother." 

I just gave her a look that said it all. Mom laughed with me. We spent the next few hours telling stories and laughing and having fun. I'll always have my mom, even when I'm an older adult.

(Edited on July 9, 2021)