First Week Home

Ahsoka's POV

It's been a week since we brought Ashla home for the first time. Boy has it been exhausting! The nights are the worst, Ashla is always awake. During the day she only wants to sleep.

Anakin is also stressed. Being a new father is hard on him as well. He has been really sweet though, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. When Ashla wakes up in the middle of the night he gets up and let's me sleep.

Flashback to the first night home...

Anakin's POV

It was a happy day for us Skywalker's. We brought our baby home for the first time. We all got ready for bed that night and I put Ashla in her crib and me and Ahsoka went to bed.

It was 2:30 in the morning.

*Ashla crying*

I sat up in bed, put my robe on and went to Ashla's room. I picked her up out of her crib and sat in her rocking chair. I rocked her back to sleep. Except that wasn't the only time she cried that night. She cried another 4-5 times. Yeah, we were both half dead the next morning.

End of flashback

I smiled at that night. I was just so happy to have our baby home. No matter how much sleep we lose. Our baby will always be first.

I was sitting in Ashla's bedroom rocking her. Since it was a pretty afternoon outside, I brought her outside and sat on the deck waiting for Ahsoka to return from work.

I love my family very much, but I wonder what our lives would be like if we never fell in love and we were still living at the Temple. That doesn't matter, anyways. Were a happy family.