It's Time!

3rd Person POV

Ahsoka is now 8 1/2 months pregnant. She and Anakin have been busy getting their apartment ready for their baby to come. They had found out their having a girl.

As the days were growing closer, Ahsoka was becoming more and more nervous. Anakin was just as much. He had been having nightmares about Ahsoka dying in childbirth. Everyday he had to tell himself, over and over they weren't real.

It's also been 3 months since they left the Order. They had discussed what would have happened if they had stayed and where they would be.

Anakin's POV

I was sitting in our apartment's living room, when Ahsoka came out of the baby's room. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"How are you feeling, Love?"

"I'm anxious. It's hard waiting for a baby to come."

"I garantee you'll be saying the same thing in the hospital."

"Yeah, more than likely."

Just as she said that, Ashoka sat up with a jolt like she had heard something. It shocked me at first.

"Ahsoka, wants wrong?"

She started breathing rapidly. Almost like she couldn't get any air in.

"My stomach hurts. It feels tense."

"Are you..."

I for sure thought it was time.

"Are you going into labor?"

She sat forward on the couch and held her stomach. Her breathing had calmed down a little.

"Ani, it's time."

Time skip of 3 hours

"Just relax, Ahsoka."

I assured my wife. She was getting a epidural. She was sitting on the side of the bed, holding both my hands. I could only feel one, though.

"It hurts."

"I know, but this medicine will help. It won't be much longer and she'll be here."

"We should think of a name."

"I've been thinking of some. I've got a list."

"Oh really? I would like to hear some."

"Sarah, Kailey, Tyler, Ashla."

"I like Ashla. I think we should go with that."

"Okay Mrs. Skywalker, you should feel better in a little bit. Your baby will be here soon."

Ahsoka laid down and was actually able to get a nap. I leaned on the side of her bed and took a nap myself.

Ahsoka's POV

2 hours later

I was in the delivery room. Everything around me a blur. I couldn't quite comprehend what was going on. All I know was that I had to get our baby here. I screamed in pain again. Anakin was still at my side holding my hand.

"Keep going, Sweetie. Ashla's almost here."

"I...can't."

"Yes you can. One more, one final push."

I took a deep breath and pushed. Soon after, I felt relief wash over me. The pain stopped, and a little but loud cry was heard in the room. I laughed and cried out of happiness. I was handed my daughter and she slowly opened her eyes. They were bright blue.

'Anakin's' I thought.

Anakin leaned down and kissed my temple and Ashla's  forehead. 

"You did great, Ahsoka. She's beautiful, just like you. She has your white tattoos."

"She has your eyes. I can't believe she's finally here. In my arms."

1 day later

Me and Ashla and have been spending a lot of time together over the past 24 hours. Anakin held her for most of the night while I rested. They spent some time together as well.

The doctor came in and said we were cleared to leave. We were taking Ashla home for the first time.

Hey, my fellow readers. I appreciate all the times you've read my stories. I wouldn't continue to write if it wasn't for you. I would also like to thank KatieEdom for helping me from when I first started writing, till now. She's been such a help.