Fun in the Night

The teens are 18 and 17. Enjoy!

10:30 pm

"Ready?" Ashla asked her brother. 

"Ready." Sokka answered.

The teens were planning to sneak out and go to a party their friends were throwing. They were some of the popular kids in our school. Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech, and Crosshair. (I had a request to put the Bad Batch in here.) 

The only thing, if they're caught there dead.

They were both trying to quit there laughter. Neither of them had snuck out or done anything like this. They both quietly got to the car and left the house.

"I can't believe we're doing this, Ashla. If Mom and Dad find out were good as dead." Sokka said as he looked at his sister who was driving.

"Don't worry, little bro. We'll be fine." Ashla assured him. 

They arrived at the party to find almost everyone outside dancing to loud music. They got out, found their friends, and started to have some fun.

However, it didn't end like how Ashla planned. 

Ashla's POV 

Me, Sokka and our friends were having a great time dancing. Sokka went back inside the house and came back out with a cup in his hand. I started to become worried because he had been acting weird.

"Sokka, what are you drinking?" I asked skeptical.

"Whoa, hello pretty lady!" He slurred.

"What?! Oh my gosh, your drunk!" 

'What am I gonna do?!' I thought.

I found Tech and asked him if he had gotten Sokka drunk. He hasn't seen much of Sokka since we've been here. I had to get us both out of here. 

I grabbed Sokka and physical put him in my starship, and started for home. The whole time Sokka was knocked for a loop, I was trying to think of an excuse to get us out of trouble. Nothing came to mind, except tell the truth, no matter how much trouble we'll be in.  

At home, 12:30 am 

I brought Sokka in and put him on the couch in the living room and sat down next to him heaving a heavy sigh.

Ahsoka's POV 

Me and Anakin were both asleep when a noise from downstairs woke me with a start. I got scared so I woke up Anakin.

"Anakin, wake up. Anakin." I said panicked.

"Mmm, Ahsoka? What's wrong?" He asked me half asleep.

"I think there's someone here." I told him.

He didn't need to be told twice to protect me. He jumped out of bed and went and got his lightsaber out. He never uses it anymore, only for emergencies. He opened our door and looked around upstairs for busted windows. I went and checked the teens rooms. They were gone. The first thing running through my head is they got kidnapped and we didn't even know it.

"Anakin." I called shocked. He came back and looked for himself. 

"Where are they, Ani?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I don't know." 

Then, we heard another noise downstairs. Anakin told me to stay at the top of the stairs.

"What are you doing up at this time of night?" I heard Anakin ask.

"Ani?" I called scared.

"Come here, Ahsoka." He told me from the bottom of the stairs.

And there were my lovely children. I ran up to Ashla and hugged her. I looked at Sokka, he was out of it. He smelled like alcohol.

"Ashla, why does your brother smell like alcohol?" I asked suspicious.

"Well, we sorta snuck out and went to a friend's party that we really wanted to go to. When we had been there for a while, Sokka was acting kind of loopy and he had found an alcoholic drink. I didn't know there was going be alcohol. I didn't have any, that was how I was able to us home safe." She explained, her head dropped down ashamed. 

I sighed. I was really upset that my teens snuck out yet relieved they were home safe.

"Ashla. I'm super disappointed in you both. Your brother won't remember most of this so I'll explain this to him in the morning. Your both grounded for 1 month, no electronics. When you come from school, you do your homework in your room. Now, get back to bed." I explained frustrated.

Anakin helped Ashla get Sokka in his bed for the night. He came back and we both fell asleep. Who knew having children would involve having them sneak out? Good thing I love them.

(Edited on July 9, 2021)