Baby!?

This chapter will contain some graphic parts. Ashla will be experiencing something that will be hard to cope with. Enjoy!

Ashla's POV

I sat in the bathroom, puking my guts out. Last few weeks I've been so sick all day long and into the night. Mom or Dad was always there to hold my hair, even though I am 18 years old, you always need some help every once and a while. 

Dad was at work so Mom was with me right now.

"You alright, Hun?" Mom asked me, worry laced in her voice. I always was her baby girl.

"Yeah, just sick of being sick." I told her frustrated.

As I sat there making sure I was done throwing up for now, Mom asked me a question I never thought I would be asked right now. 

"Ashla, is there any way possible? Are you pregnant, Sweetheart?"

"What!? No!" I answered quickly.

"Have you had sex?" She asked me.

"Mom, I'm saving myself for my husband."

"Well, you've been seeing Derrick since you were 16." (This is a different Derrick than the one who broke her arm.)

I sat there thinking if I had sex in the last 2 years. I wanted to save myself for when I was married, but I never was the most patient person.

I did have something I was hiding from Mom and Dad. I never dared to tell them. I suppose I need to now.

"I'll get cleaned up and then when Dad gets home, we need to talk. There's something I've been hiding from you guys." I told her, remembering what happened.

5 minutes later

I came downstairs with Mom in the kitchen starting to prepare dinner. I came and sat down on the of the stools at our island.

"You okay, Ashla?" Mom asked me not looking up from what she was cutting. 

I could lie and say I was fine. But I wasn't. 

"No, I'm not." I replied sad.

"What's wrong?"

"I'd rather wait till Dad was here to talk about it. It's hard to and it's kind of private." 

When Dad came home, we had dinner and I helped Mom clean up. Dad was helping Sokka with some school work.

"Let's go get Dad and talk." Mom told me when we were done.

I put the towel I was drying the dishes with aside. Mom and I went to the dinning room.

"Dad, can I talk with you for a little bit?" I asked.

"Sure, Sweetie. Keep working Sokka, I'll be back in a few minutes."

We went to the living room and sat on the couch. I started to tell Dad how sick I've been lately. He was a little confused. I decided now was time to tell them what happened. 

"Well, about 3 months ago, I was out with my friends for dinner. We were at the restaurant and I went to the bathroom. When I was in there, a guy came in, scared the wits out of me. I tried to get to the door, but he was stronger than me." I tried to retell what happened but soon I started to break down. 

Anyway, I continued.

"He held me there, and undid my belt on my skirt. I tried to get him off me by kicking him, it didn't work. He pushed me up against a wall." I looked at both of them, they had tears in their eyes almost knowing what was I was going to stay.

"He raped me and I'm 3 months pregnant." I finished.

To be continued...

(Edited on July 9, 2021)