Nothing New Between Them

(Dakota up top^^)

Third Person (POV):

Dakota kept his promise and kept Sebastian in the house for about a month but what Sebastian didn't know was that Dakota was going out and sleeping with girls and a few other guys, he believed that Dakota was going to work or hanging out with friends.

It was morning, Dakota and Sebastian was on the couch having sex since Dakota's parents weren't home and Sky was in her home in the back with her friend Camilla. When they were done they got dressed and Sebastian made breakfast, they soon sat and ate but Dakota looks up and stares at Sebastian.

"We're going out tonight so dress nice okay?" He tells Sebastian who nods.

"Answer me!" Dakota shouts as he slams his fist down on the table making Sebastian flinch back.

"Yes I understand.." he says to Dakota. He puts his fork down not finishing his breakfast because he lost his appetite.

"Finish eating" Dakota tells Sebastian.

"But I'm not hungry anymore" He tells Dakota but this makes Dakota mad.

"I didn't ask if you were hungry or not, I said finish eating or I'll shove it down your throat myself" he threatens Sebastian who continues to eat his phone now scared of what will happen is he doesn't listen to Dakota.
———————————————————
Later that night Dakota took Sebastian out to an expensive restaurant, they sit at there reserved table which was in a a private area. Dakota took all of Sebastian's credit cards and cash so Sebastian can't up and leave like last time, they soon order their food and wait for it to arrive.

"You look fucking terrible, you know that? I should have told you to take your slutty ass back upstairs and go change but we were already late so I kept my mouth shut" Dakota stayed sternly.

His words his Sebastian like a ton of bricks and look down at the outfit he's wearing which was a black button up shirt and black slacks with black dress shoes, he looked up to see Dakota on his phone and Sebastian couldn't be on his phone because Dakota broke it when he saw that Sebastian was texting the twins.

Sebastian was wearing concealer to cover up the black eye and the other bruises on his face and neck that he reserved from Dakota earlier that day because Dakota stayed with Sky for the day without telling Dakota and that angered Dakota so he punished Sebastian by another beating, it wasn't as bad like the last one but his body was sore and he was use to it.

When the food arrived they both start to eat the dinner and Dakota grab Sebastian's hand and held it tight making Sebastian wince in pain.

"Listen, we're going to go on vacation to the Bahamas next week for 2 weeks, only me and you Okay?" Dakota says as Sebastian smiles at that.

"That sounds great" Sebastian replies, thinking a vacation would help Dakota relax and be more caring like was before they started dating.

"Also, your not in school anymore. I took you out so your not going back, do you understand? Since my parents are gone on their business trip again we have the house to ourselves, I told Skyler to leave us alone until I say otherwise and she agreed" he tells Sebastian who face dropped and he gets a bit scared but puts on a fake smile.

"T-that sounds lovely, it's just me and you like old times" Sebastian says.

Dakota nods and continues to eat and so does Sebastian, the two spent the rest of the night at the restaurant together since Dakota told Sebastian that will be his last night out until the trip to the Bahamas.
————————————————————

When they get home the house was empty and they go up to Sebastian's room well their room since Dakota moved all his stuff to Sebastian's room, they sit on the bed and Dakota gets a message on his phone and Sebastian reaches over and looks at it.

Cindy💦: hey baby I can't wait to see you tonight😘

Was what the message read on Dakota's phone, Sebastian waited for him tot come back from the bathroom, when Dakota did come out the bathroom Sebastian held the phone to Dakota's face.

"Who is Cindy?" Sebastian asked.

"None of your business now give me my phone" Dakota tells him as he reaches for his phone but Sebastian pulls it away before Dakota could grab it and that made him mad.

"I said give me my fucking phone and mind your business!" He shouts at me but I don't give him his phone instead Sebastian did the one thing Dakota never expected, Sebastian breaks Dakota's phone which angered Dakota.

Sebastian(POV):

Dakota grabs me by my shirt and punches me before I could say anything because I didn't mean to break his phone, I was mad and couldn't control myself so I wasn't thinking and broke his phone.

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!" Dakota screamed in my face as he threw another punch to my face, then another as I just whined and cried beginning for him to stop but I already knew my punishment for crying.

This time he was really angry at me and I could feel it because his punches were harder and filled with rage, he drags me out the room and throws me down the stairs and I yell out in pain. I was starting to go get dizzy because the pain in my head was throbbing badly, before I knew what happened next I fall unconscious.

Dakota (POV):

I watch as Sebastian fall down the stairs repeatedly hitting his head on the way down, I watch him hit the floor with a loud thud and blood coming from the back of his head. 

"Shit Sebastian!" I shout as I run to him and picks him gently patting his face trying to wake him up.

I went to far this time and he was losing a lot of blood and getting cold, I pick him up bridal style and run out the door. I go to my car and put him in the backseat, I get in and start the car up and drives to hospital hoping he'll be okay by the time we get there.
———————————————————
What do you guys think will happen to Sebastian? Will he die on the way to hospital or will he love to see another day? Find out in the next chapter which will be the last chapter for this book, I'll have more books out the next book with be about Nick and Roger and how they are doing in their lives but for now Bye bye!