Damnit Nick

Sebastian (POV):

I was in bed reading a book off called "Romeo and Juliet" I know what your about to say why am I reading this book, well it's for history class so keep quiet okay? But anyways I was reading but I hear a beep and I look over to my nightstand seeing I got a text so I put my book down and pick up my phone but when I do the name I see is 'Nick' and I smile, your probably wondering how did he get my number well......
——————————————————
(FLASHBACK)

I was coming home from the grocery store because I was planning on making dinner, I was thinking of old classic lasagna but the way I make it is from scratch.

I was walking and Nick was on his motorcycle, yes he has one, he's the typical bad boy and he loves his motorcycle because he built it from the ground up, anyways he was on his bike at a light so I walk up and he looks at me with a smile. He pulls over, turning his bike off and taking his helmet off, he runs his hands through his helmet hair which by the way is sexy if I do say so myself.

He gets off his bike and walks to me with a smirk on his face, he was wearing a black T-shirt(tightly fitted) with a pair of dark grey sweat pants and....slippers?

"Lazy day, I was just taking my bike out for a test drive" Nick says snapping my out of my daze, I can feel my face heat up from the slight embarrassment since I was staring, what can I say he's hot.

"Oh, alright then" was all I could say, I look at the ground trying to figure out what next to say but before I could Nick spoke first cutting into the awkward silence.

"Let me get your number, so we can catch up on things you know?" He spoke.

"Sure, sounds good." I say pulling my phone out handing it to him and he typed his number in and sends a text to himself which makes me giggle, yes giggle shut up.

"Here you go Seb." He says teasingly. I frown at that because he knew I hate being called Seb but he does it anyway to annoy me, He hands me my phone back and I put it away.

"Shut up Nicklaus" I say with a fat smirk on my face, knowing he hates that name.

"Your in for it now Seb" he says but before I could do anything, I was on the ground laughing with him on top of me, tickling the life out of me.

(FLASHBACK OVER!)
——————————————————
I sit up from my bed with my phone in hand as I look at the text Nick sent me.

Nick🍆💦: Are you free right now?

Bassy🍑: Yeah. Why what's up?

Nick🍆💦: Do you wanna come over? Maybe watch a movie or something?

Bassy🍑: sure I would love too, be over in 10 minutes.

Nick🍆💦: K.

I get out of bed and looks at the time, 3:17pm. I sigh a bit annoyed since it was my relaxing time of the day but hey what can I say? If I'm going out I might as well be going over a cute guys house.
————————————————————-