The Beauty Queen

Skyler (POV):

My name is Skyler Thomas but many call me Sky for short which was okay with me, I have both parents and 2 older brothers which doesn't live with us. There names are Dean and Brandon, Dean is 30 and Brandon is 28, while I'm only 17 about to be 18 soon.

My parents names are Jillian and David Thomas and both are the age of 50 since they surprisingly share the same birthday, anyways my Dad is a bank teller and my mom is a fashion designer, Brandon is a game designer and Dean works a car dealership but for expensive cars like Porsches, BMW and Audi's but also other cars.

As for me I'm a model but I didn't get my looks from my mom which is still shocking to me but I got it from my aunt from my fathers side, I'm only modeling because I needed the money and something to do, I can't let good looks go to waste now can I?

I was on the couch watching tv but I soon got pulled from the big screen when there was a knock on the door, I got up and open the door to see who it was and low and behold it was my best friend Camilla.

"Hey bitch what's up?" She asks walking in like she owned the place.

"Watching tv, why?" I ask as I close the door as we both walk to the couch.

"Well guess what i saw in the magazine today?" She asks but before I could ask anything she holds up a magazine with my picture on it.

I smirk as I read the title on: "The Beauty Queen" I snatch it from her hands and opens it as I flip through the magazine and reach a page with another photo of me which had a paragraph underneath it

"The beauty queen known as Skyler Thomas was given that title for not only her good looks but her shy personality, she can and will bring any man to their knees in a matter of seconds with her million dollar smile, her charm stands above all witho...

"The beauty queen known as Skyler Thomas was given that title for not only her good looks but her shy personality, she can and will bring any man to their knees in a matter of seconds with her million dollar smile, her charm stands above all without her knowing it but than again what do we know? She put shines the Victoria Secrets models even without makeup but what we really want to know is why is such a beauty like her still be single unless she's hiding her lover from the world."

I look at the paragraph once more and then back up at Camilla or Cam I should say as I see she was already staring at me.

"So?" She asks