Dear God....help me!

Dakota (POV):

I thought about what I've done over the past weeks, the mistake of beating and kicking out my best friend over a rumor, I was sitting on my bed thinking of where to taken Sebastian tonight and then it came to me, it was new restaurant that opened and few weeks ago and was a long ways away maybe 1 hour drive.

I was putting on a suit that surprisingly still fit me, I was going to wear it when I was going to propose to Nina but she messed that up, I have been taking anger management and it seems to be working especially the medicine I was giving for my bipolar disorder which I didn't know I had in the first place but that explains my sudden change in moods.

I walk down the wall and head downstairs as I spot him already standing there waiting for me with a small smile on my face, he blushes which make my stomach flutter.

"Ready to go?" I ask him

"Y-Yes I am" He spoke nervously.

"Let's go then" I respond in a soft voice.
———————————————————

Sebastian's (POV):

The car ride to the place we're going is silent but it's a comfortable silents, Dakota never told me where he was taking me, all he said was that it was a surprise.

About an hour later we arrived at a beautiful open restaurant, I smile as I heard Dakota getting out the car and coming over to my side. He opens the door for and offers his hand which I gladly take with a small nervous smile on my face, we walk in hand in hand.

"How May I help you today?" She asks as she looks at Dakota with a flirtatious look, her boobs were about to pop out the top of her clothes the way she was pushing them up to show off to Dakota.

"Reservations for Rosewood" he said sternly as she nodded but winks at him.

"Follow me" she responded as she walks trying to seductively sway her hips which in my book wasn't working, she was trying to hard.

I look in the corner of my eye to see Dakota actually staring at her ass, I just look away and sits down at our table. She walks away and I look around amazed at how beautiful this place was.

"You like it? I found this place this morning because I didn't know where to take you" He spoke.

" Yeah it's beautiful, thank you" I responded with a smile as I look down at my menu, I saw everything was expensive but the drinks and a few desserts were free.

The waiter walks up and he looks at me and smile and steps a bit closer.

"What will you be having?" He asks us but was looking at me the whole time which makes me blush a bit.

"I'll have the lobster with crab legs and a ice tea" Dakota ordered not looking up from the menu.

"I'll have spaghetti and a coke" I ordered as well, I wasn't an expensive eater like Dakota so I go small and simple.

The waiter nods at Dakota but winks at me as he walks away and I look at Dakota to see he's staring at me which makes me jump a bit.

"We're you two flirting in front of me? Are you serious Sebastian?" He whispered yelled at me making me back up in my seat a bit uncomfortable.

"No we weren't, why would I do that?" I asks quietly looking around and sees nobody was paying attention to us so I relaxed a bit.

"Just don't do it again, understand?" He states leaving no room for argument, I lower my head and nods in agreement.

Through dinner once our food arrived, we barely talked as Dakota was on his phone on looking at the door greeter. I sat and took sips of my drink as Dakota got up to go to the bathroom and as he did, the door greet followed seconds after him. I get up and goes to the bathroom but doesn't go in as I put my ear to the door and heard slight moans from both her and him, which upset me, I walk back to the table and pays for everything. I hold my tears back as I walk out the restaurant, I call for a taxi a which arrived in 2 mins and I get in and gives him the directions to take me home.

When I got home and I stripped and showered, I cried my eyes out thinking he was starting to care but I knew it wasn't true. I got out and dried off, I put on boxers with a pair of pajama  bottoms and laid in bed. I soon fall asleep.
——————————————————
I woke up to someone shaking me and I look to see Dakota staring down at me with an angry glare, he didn't say a word as he started to punch me. He got on top of me stripping me of my pajama bottoms and boxers.

"Please don't do it!" I beg him as I cried but all I get was a slap to the face and the sounds of his pants being unbuckled.

(TRIGGER WARNING! TO THOSE WHO ARE FAINT OF HEART CAN SKIP!!)

Dakota was on top of me as I struggled in his tight hold, he forcefully spread my legs and shoved himself deep inside me without a warning, making me scream out in pain as tears go down my face.

He groans and begins to thrust into me with a lot of force, he kisses down my body leaving marks as he thrusted harder into me and I cry out begging for him to stop.

He keeps going not seeming to slow down but after a few mins he cums inside of me and I tremble underneath him, my body betrayed me and I came with him. He pulls out and pants looking down at me.

(TRIGGER SCENE OVER!!)

He gets off me and gets dressed leaving me shaking on the bed, naked and all.

"Don't leave me like you did or it'll be worse next time, do you understand me?" He spoke to me and I nod not trusting my voice and he walks to the door opening it but stops

"Don't tell anyone want happened or you'll regret it" He said not looking back as he soon leaves the room slamming the door behind him.

I got up and takes a shower still shaking as I sit on the bathroom floor with my knees to my chest and the tears streaming down my face.

"Dear god...someone help me please..." I beg to no one as I stayed in the shower for 2 hours not caring that the water was cold, I got out and put on different pajama bottoms and a T-shirt as I get into bed but on the other side and cries myself to sleep.
——————————————————
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I had a bit of writers block but I'm back on track and will be writing more chapters but for now, I will see you around my babies! Bye bye!