Why her?...

Sebastian's (POV):

I was laying in bed with my arm over my eyes and I was deep in thought, why Skyler of all people? She was beautiful yes but my relationship with her was more like friends then boyfriend and girlfriend, we were close yes but as far as sex goes it was a no for me. I kinda knew I was gay at a young age but dating Sky showed me I was never really into girl and she knew that, which is why we stayed friends but lost contact after she moved.

To me she never really had family problems or so I thought but then again she barely talked about her family or talked much at all, she was a sweet girl and has a heart full of gold you could say, she has beautiful bluish green eyes that you could get lost in and your wondering why am I mesmerized over her eyes because I just like the color but I did see the dullness in them from time to time.

I was pulled from my thoughts when my bedroom door opened and Dakota walked in, he smelled of alcohol. He must have came from a party which wasn't to out of the ordinary for him, he walks over to the bed and takes his shirt off along with his pants.

"Where did you go?" I ask quietly and nervously.

"a party, why does it matter to you?" He yells slightly and I flinched back a bit at his stern tone.

He gets into bed and lays down next to me, he turns away with his back to me not saying another word to me. I mentally sigh and turn over to my side with my back to him, I feel him move and soon feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and hold me.

"I'm sorry if I sounded mean to you, I was just at a party and I didn't know you was awake" he tells me.

I look over to my nightstand to see it was 3:23am and I had to go to school in a few hours, I close my eyes but I open them when I felt something against my backside. I was only in boxers and my skin pressed against his as he started to grind himself on me and I let out a soft moan, reached in front of me and grabbed my bulge and pump me through my boxers.

(Smut warning!!)

He turns me head so I can look at him and he kisses me and I moan in the kiss as he pumped me faster, he bite my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied but I gasp when he slapped my thigh, when my mouth opened he shoved his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss. I gladly returned the kiss with the same amount of lust he was giving off, he was drunk but not drunk enough to not know what he's doing right now.

He gets on top of me after he breaks away from the kiss, he kisses down my body making me moan softly as he reaches my nipples and sucks on the left as his fingers tease the right, I lay my head back sucking in air as he nips my sensitive buds with his teeth, he sits up and turns me over into my stomach, putting me on my knees and kisses down my back slowly, he pulls my boxers off revealing my ass to him which he plants a hard smack to it and I jump at that sudden action.

"What's my name?" Dakota whispers in my ear which sends a shiver down my spine.

"D-Daddy..." I moan out as he was licking my asshole with his tongue, he sits up and spits on my hole.

"Good boy" he whispers as he aims his tip to my entrance and slides himself inside without warning and I moan out in both pain and pleasure, he holds still for a moment so I could adjust.

"Y-you can move..." I moaned as he didn't wait one second and started to thrust into me and I moan out as my toes curled and my back arched, I can hear him groan as he slammed his hips harder again me.

I feel the tingling sensation in my stomach, I moan as I felt Dakota release inside me and I release seconds after him.

(Smut over!)

He pulls out of me and lays down next to me panting and I fall on my side panting as we look at each other and he pulls me close to him, I smile as we laid cuddled up for the rest of the night.

"I love you Bassy" Dakota says and I look up from his chest in shock.

"Really?..." I ask not believing it.

"Yes, I love you." He states.

"I love you too Kota" I say as he lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips which I returned with a smile.

I lay my head back down on his chest and closes my eyes as I thought about what happened just now, we shared a passionate moment and he was gently...well almost but I was happy.

I close my eyes and soon fall asleep knowing I have school in a few hours and I'm not a morning person but I get up regardless, plus I have to catch up on 2 weeks worth of homework and school work since I missed those 2 weeks of school because of the incident and my injuries I got.
——————————————————

The next morning I had gotten up and showered, I woke up to an empty bed but Dakota was downstairs making breakfast so I wasn't upset that I woke up alone.

After my shower I put on a wife beater shirt and black jeans with black converses, I put on a beanie and looks my self over in the mirror to make sure everything was okay. After checking I grab my backpack and head downstairs to the kitchen, I saw Dakota's parents at the table and then I saw a mad Dakota storming out the house before I could say anything.

"Don't worry about him, we told him about Skyler and how she's coming today." Daniel says as he sips his coffee and reads the newspaper, I nod and then sees a plate on the counter and I start to eat.

I look at my phone to see its 7:50am and I run out the door as I had 10 minutes to get to school and I didn't have time to get my car so I take off down the street and reaching the school within 5 minutes, I pant as I catch my breath and walk into the school. I get stares and I could understand since I haven't been back in 2 weeks, I walk to my locker and opens it getting my books out. I walk down the hallway and head to my first class which is English but stops in my tracks when I see her.

 I walk down the hallway and head to my first class which is English but stops in my tracks when I see her

"Skyler" I spoke.

She turned to see the voice that called her name, when she saw it was me she froze just like I did.

"Sebastian..." She looked me in the eyes and smiled as I smiled back, she ran to me and hugged me which surprised me but I hugged back.

"What are you doing here Sky?" I ask as we broke apart, I sat in my seat and she sat in the one next to me.

"The Rosewood enrolled me here since I'm living with you now" she tells me and I nod understanding as the bell rings and class beings.

I sat there in my seat and tried to pay attention to the teacher but I continue to stare at Sky, she grew into her looks and is very stunning. The guys in class also think so, leaving the girls jelly(jealous for those who don't know what jelly meant) as well.

She lifts her head and looks at me, I smile at her and she smiles back and turns her attention back to the teacher and I do the same.

I always thought, why did she come back? Why her?...

———————————————————

That's all folks! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, there will be more info on Skyler but for now let's just see what happens since she showed up once again. Bye bye!