Epilogue

12 years later!!

(Sebastian up top^^)

Sebastian(POV):
It's been 12 years since I left the house where I lived with Dakota, I'm living with the twins my mates now. I remember that year like it was yesterday.
------------------

(Flashback!)
When I woke up in the hospital I look around to see Mr and Mrs Rosewood sitting by my bedside but I didn't see Dakota anywhere, I try to move but can't as I was hurting a lot and my head hurt which made me groan in pain and that caught the attention of Dakota's parents. They ran to my bedside and Dina holds my hand.

I look up at them as Daniel presses the button for the doctor instead of the nurse, in 2 minutes the doctor arrives and sees me awake, he checks my vitals and everything else.

"How do you feel?" The doctor asks. I didn't say anything as I point to my throat and Dina hands me a cup of water which I drink.

"I feel like shit" I croak out but he heard me clearly.

"I'll give you some pain medication and your looking good healing quickly so you should be home in about a week or so" he tells me.

"What happened?" I ask the doctor.

"Well you needed surgery because you had 3 broken ribs, a broken shoulder blade, sprained ankle and a skull fracture so we fixed everything we could" he tells me and I sit there in shock hearing all of this.

"How long have I been out?" I ask the doctor.

"About a year now" he replies and my jaw drops.

"If you need anything let me know but I'll send a nurse back with your pain medication" he tells me as he leaves and I look at Dakota's parents.

"W-where's Dakota..." I ask nervously.

"He's in jail.." Dina replies and I gasps.

"What did he do?" I ask probably knowing the answer.

"He went to jail for 4 DUI's, bodily harm and attempted murder and rape" Daniel tells me and I sit there in silence.

"The attempted murder and rape charges are for you dear, he confessed to everything he's done to you and was put in jail for life with the possibility of parole" Dina says to me and I nod staying quiet but then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I spoke as the door opened to reveal the twins they see me awake and hug me and kiss my cheek making me smile when I finally felt the sparks, but someone clears their throat and I see it was the nurse with a small try, she walks in and hands me my medication and I drink it down with the water. She leaves and so does Dakota's parents to give me and the twins privacy.

"We've missed you so much" Kingston says as they both hold my hands

"We came everyday to make sure that you were okay, the pack was worried about you even though they haven't met you yet." Kingsley says

"That's sweet and you've waited for a whole year for me?" I ask. They nod.

"We wanted to do something when you woke up, we know it's early and we haven't known each other long but.." Kingsley started off.

"Will you marry us?" They ask at the same time and I started to tear up, look at them and then jumps out of bed hugging them both. And they stumbled back not expecting me to do that and hold me in their arms.

"Yes I would love to marry you both" I say to them and I smile as I laid there in their arms loving the warm of their bodies against mine.
------------------
About 1 1/2 year later we finally got married, it was a beautiful wedding as it was filled with the pack, their parents as Roger and Nick was there as well, Alex came because he walked me down the aisle of course. Claire and Skyler was my maid of honor yes I had two made of honors, it's my wedding I get what I wanted. Kylie and Kayla were the flower girls, Jack and Claire's son was the ring bearer as he was 2 years old.

Jack, Alex, Roger And Nick were the twins groomsmen but their beta and third in command who names I found out were Landon(Beta) and Cole(third in command) were their best men.

The wedding went off with a hitch and the song we danced too was non other 'beauty and the beast' and after the wedding and the reception, the twins took me to Dubai for our honeymoon and that place was amazing and very beautiful at night because we had a hotel view of the city and it wasn't cheap but they didn't care as long as I had a great time.

After a week in Dubai and on the last day, we had finally made love that night and they marked me, I marked them and then they marked each other. I enjoyed our last night in Dubai for our honeymoon.

(Flashback over)
------------------

About 6 months later after the wedding me and the twins adopted a little girl named Harley, she was no ordinary girl she's a witch but knows who to control her powers. She was a new born when we adopted her and now she's a happy energetic 8 year old girl, she's best friends with Jack and Claire's son who name is Danny who is 10.

(Harley up top^^)

(Harley up top^^)

Skyler she moved away and started a family of her own, she still keeps in touch with me which I was glad about. Alex found and met someone who loved him and the twins who are now 15 years old, Alex and his wife are expecting their own child soon which he's a happy about.

As for Dina and Daniel well we lost contact after I left the hospital, I knew they never really cared about me that's why I didn't try to mend something that wasn't broken. As for Dakota he's serving two life sentences because he killed his cell mate for unknown reasons so he wasn't getting out anytime soon.

I grew my hair out because the twins said they liked me with long hair because it looked good so I grew my hair out, after the marking my eyes changed color and was now green

I grew my hair out because the twins said they liked me with long hair because it looked good so I grew my hair out, after the marking my eyes changed color and was now green. I was happy with how the rest of my life turned out, I was happily married to my mates and had a family of my own.

I thought I was in love with Dakota.
I thought he was the one for me.
I thought he loved me.
I thought wrong because the guy I loved wasn't My Best Friend.
-------------------
Well that's it for this book but like I said in the last chapter that I'll be making a book about Roger and Nick and how they life turned out after Roger had asked Nick to Marry him but I bid you all a goodbye and thanks for reading!