I Won't...I Promise

(Sebastian up top^^)

Sebastian(POV):

I woke up and with the twins by my side and they handed me a purple shirt and some black jeans, I smile but blush at the same time because they were still naked but I knew why, when they change into their wolf forms they have to be naked or their clothes will rip.

I read a lot so don't judge me, I follow them outside taking in the fresh air around me. The warm winds blows through my hair as we walk through the woods and nobody seems to be around. 

"I never asked but where is the pack house and where is your beta and third in command?" I ask them and they look at me like I've grown three heads.

"Your familiar with wolves aren't you?" Kingsley asks and I nod.

"Well the pack house is 3 miles from here and our beta and third in command are in their own houses near the pack house, we like out here because we wanted space from the pack" Kingston tills me.

"What if they are attacked by rogues?" I ask as we kept walking

"They can handle themselves we are royalty and who is brave enough to attack a royal family?" Kingsley says and I nod in agreement.

"We're here at the boarder so turn around so we can shift" Kingsley says and I obey. I turn around and closes my eyes, the next thing I heard was bone cracking and growling. It sounded painful to me but I'm not the one shifting, I heard a bark and I turn around and when I look I stare at them with wide eyes

I stare at two huge wolves(with red eyes) that stand at the height of  6'0, I stood there looking between the both of them, I snapped out of my daze and walk to them as they lower their heads and I run my fingers through their fur earning a growl ...

I stare at two huge wolves(with red eyes) that stand at the height of  6'0, I stood there looking between the both of them, I snapped out of my daze and walk to them as they lower their heads and I run my fingers through their fur earning a growl of delight from them which made me giggle.

"Who's Kingsley?" I ask and the black wolf barks and I nod.

"Okay I just needed to now and I love the white color of your fur Kingston and the softness from yours Kingsley" I say as they both lick my face and I giggle.

I get a little push from Kingston telling me to get on his back as he lowered down and I get on his back and hold onto his fur when he stands up, Kingsley runs off really fast as Kingston follows and I hold on tight. I laugh and smile as I was loving every bit of the time with the twins.
——————————————————
After boarder patrolling was done, we went back to the house and had breakfast and talked a bit more before I got my stuff and they took me home.

When I got home they kissed me and i kiss back, I got out the car and went inside.

"Hey welcome home Sebastian" Dina(Dakota's mother) says to me.

"Thanks I was out with friends and lost the track of time and ended spending the night" I tell her and she kisses my head.

"I have to go to work now, Daniel already left so I have to go" she says as she walks out the door.

"Sebastian! Get your ass up here now!" Dakota shouts from the top of the stairs, I go upstairs only to be pushed down them but when I hit the bottom my head it's the floor and I get a bit dizzy, he comes down and stands over me and kicks me hard in the stomach and I groan in pain.

He leans down and punches me in the face as I cry out in pain, I look at him to see a smirk on his face as if he was enjoying it.

"I told you your wood regret it" He tells me and he gets down and strips me of my clothes, I lay there on the living room floor naked. He looks at me kicks me in the face and stomach as he forcefully get between my legs and shoves himself inside me without warning and he has his way with me then and there while I beg for him to stop, he stops after releasing inside me and gets off.

"You will not be leaving this house for a month do you understand me?" He asks as he fixes his pants.

"Y-Yes" I say loud enough for him.

"You won't touch or talk to anyone unless they are my father or that Alex guy but other than that you will not leave without my permission, if you leave without me knowing I'm going to beat the fuck out or you so you won't leave right?" He asks me as I flinched back when he squats down to my level.

"I won't...I promise..." I say to him and he smiles and pets my head.

"Good boy now get the fuck up and go to your room and clean up until I say otherwise" he orders and I slowly get up, stumbling a bit as he watches but don't help me, I slowly head upstairs to me room and takes a bath and relaxes my muscles and I groan in pain as my body aches front and back.

I soon shower, I watch as the blood come off my body and goes down the drain. My ass was hurting bad and bleeding from the rough contact, I soon get out of the shower and dries off. I see my body in the mirror and it's starting to bruise as well as my member since Dakota squeezes it so hard when he was raping me.

I soon put on a T-shirt and boxers, I crawl into bed and covers up, i turn on the tv I have in my room and watched Spongebob since there was nothing else on. After about an hour or so I soon fell asleep and was happy to let the darkness take over so the pain going through my body would go away.
——————————————————
That was unexpected am I right? But what can I say never get on a persons bad side not even Dakota's, I loved the twins wolf forms but I had trouble finding the photo I wanted to use but I got something better and hoped your all enjoyed this chapter, see you all next time!