The Return

Sebastian (POV):

I've been here for about a week now and let me say I love it here at the Hemsworth house and they treated me like there family, which brought me to a peace of mind if I should say.

Today Alex is going to finish showing me the rest of the property before he takes me back to Gordon's house, it was 8:03am and I was downstairs in the living room waiting but as I wait I get a text message. Your probably wondering how am I getting a text message if my phone was destroyed well, Gordon brought me a new phone which is the Samsung S10. Why that phone? Because I've never really been a big fan of IPhones(don't hate), anyways Alex picked up the phone for me from Gordon and I was about to keep the same phone number and all my stuff on it which I was happy about.

I snap out of whatever I was doing and stare at my phone and could feel my heart almost beat out me chest when I see all the messages I received from the one person I didn't expect.......Dakota...

Dakota☠️: I miss you Sebastian, when are you coming back home?

Dakota☠️: My parents are coming in two days and can't wait to see you again, please text me back I miss you.

Dakota☠️: I'm sorry for what I did to you that day when we went out, I was mad that you if me there alone.

Dakota☠️: where are you?...

Dakota☠️: why are you ignoring me?

Dakota☠️: answer me when I call or text you!

Dakota☠️: You son of a bitch you better fucking answer me right fucking now!

Dakota☠️: I don't like being ignored!!

Dakota☠️: Answer me dammit!

Dakota☠️: I should beat the fuck out of you to make you understand that fucking ignoring me will not help you!

I stare at my phone reading the messages as they started to turn violent but I ignored them and turn my ringer off and put my phone away, once I did put my phone away and look up, I almost jump out my skin seeing Alex stare at me with a blank expression on his face but it soon softened once he saw me looking at him.

"Dakota, I take it?" He asks.

"Yeah, he was wondering when I'm coming back" I say to him

"Are you planning on going back?" He asks with a hint of concern in his voice.

"I don't know honestly, I love him I do but I always get hurt. I know it's stupid of me to stay but I knew him for years, I know he'll change his bad behavior" I spoke the truth or at least I think.

"I just want you safe that's all" he tells me as he walks to me and places his hand on my shoulder and all I could do is nod.

"Let's go I have to show you the second part of the house and then the rest of my estate, so you'll know where everything is and won't get too lost here" he says as we walk down the hallway to the second building of the house.