Never Forget

Sebastian (POV):

"K-Kota what a-are you-" before I could say anything, He kisses me with force taking me by surprise but I soon respond to the kiss he forced onto my lips.

I close my eyes as he pushes me against the wall, he bites my bottom lip wanting access but I denied him but he slaps my outer thigh making me moan. He takes that opportunity and shoves his tongue into my mouth, our tongue dance around each other.

"Jump" was all he said to me before reconnecting our lips, I do exactly that and jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. He grip my thighs tightly holding me in place.

I soon start to hear a beeping noise but we continue our headed kiss but I hear it again and again, then before I knew it everything went black.
——————————————————
I soon woke up and turn over to shut off my alarm clock but I ended up face first on the floor, a groan leaves my mouth as I get up off the floor shutting off my alarm in the process.

I walk into my bathroom and turns on the shower, while waiting for it to warm up I strip out of my boxers and look in the mirror at my neck

"Fuck you O'Donald" I mumble to myself as steam filled the bathroom, I turn and step into the shower. I wash my hair and body, when I'm done I step out wrapping a towel around my waist as I step out the bathroom but almost jumps out of my skin.

"What the fuck dude!" I shout as I stare at Dakota who was sitting on the edge of my bed in shorts nothing else.

"Sorry, I just- What the fuck is that on your neck?" He asks getting up from my bed and walking to me with a slight temper which was normal for him, he grabs my chin and turns my head to the side forcefully to look at the mark on my neck.

"It's a hickie" I say softly pulling away but he grips my chin tighter making me wince a bit.

"Who gave this to you?" He asks as he looks into my eyes with a serious manner.

"Don't worry about it" I say to him but that was a mistake. Before I knew it I felt a stinging sensation on my face and I was on the ground, when reality hit me I knew I had just been back handed by Dakota, my best friend.

"Tell me now or it'll hurt more next time" he threatened me.

"N-Nick did it" I stuttered as I was sobbing while holding my face.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He yells in my face making me flinch back scared but I nod.

"Good now get dressed we have school" he said in a angry tone, he storms put me room slamming the door behind him.

I sit there on the floor sobbing but soon gets up and goes to the bathroom and looks at my face in the mirror, I saw a bright red mark on my face. I start to think of why you would hit me and be so angry with me even though I saw scratch marks on your back and hickies on your neck, chest and V line from Nina but I never questioned you about it, I sigh leaving the bathroom and getting dressed in my school uniform which was white polo shirt with the school logo on it and khaki pants. I wear my black converses. I got to downstairs to see Dakota waiting for me but I keep my head down but he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Look at me Sebastian" he says as he rubs my cheek. I look up at him and he frowns.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you. I wasn't in a good mood and seeing that on your neck didn't help it, please forgive me" He begs as he had hurt in his eyes followed by regret.

"Of course I'll forgive you, you owe me lunch" I say with a smile and he smiles back.

"Of course, how about after school?" He asks as he walk out the door, I turn and lock the door behind us and soon catches up to him.

He gets into the Truck and I follow behind, getting into the passenger side and buckle up as he gets into the driver side and buckled up. He pulls out of the driveway and heads down the street to the school, I stare out the window as my mind wonders to the slap because that's something I'll never forget.

———————————————————-

Hope you all enjoyed! I'll keep updating back to back if I can but I'll upload lot. Comment and follow! Bye everyone!