Rumors And Break Up?

Sebastian (POV):

I was walking through the hallway of the school as students look at me in shock and your probably wondering why, well I have a black eye and busted lip and my eyes were red from crying.

"What happened to him?..."

"Did his parents beat him?"

"Was he in a fight?"

People whisper around to each other thinking I can't hear them but I can and I'll explain how I got so beat up, while the school day goes by okay?
—————————————————
(Flashback!)

I was in my room watching that car pass by and soon sits on my bed but soon gets disturbed by my door getting kicked in with brute force and a angry Dakota storming in, I get up to ask what's going on but before I could, I get I hard punch to the face knocking me down to the floor.

"Dakota-" before I could say anything I get a hard slap to my face and I start to sob because of the pain I received to my face.

"Shut the fuck up! You fucking bastard sleeping with my girlfriend and then get her pregnant?! You piece of shit, I fucking trusted you and you do this?!" He shouts at me and kicks my in the gut as he beats the shit out of me before I can explain.

"She fucking broke up with me because of your slutty ass, I fucking hate you!" He shouts at me before giving me one last kick to the head knocking my out. I was sobbing the whole time begging for him to stop and listen but he couldn't hear me because he was screaming at me for something I didn't do.

Darkness takes over my body after the kick he gave me.

(Flashback over!)

—————————————————-

Now I was in the cafeteria but in the far back alone this time and I had my head down thinking of what happened, Dakota hates me and he stayed at his friends house for the night leaving me in the house alone unconscious and badly injured. After I woke up I took myself to the hospital and found out I had a bruised rib and a concussion and my wounds won't heal for a week or so, I sigh as I get up from the table getting my bag and leaves the cafeteria and then leaves the school not feeling good.

As I walk, I hear someone call me and I look to see it was Nick. I smile slightly but I can see the concern look on his face as he runs up with a frown.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asks me. What do I say? Dakota beat the fuck out of me over a rumor? No not happening.

"I got into a fight and got my ass kicked" I say to him.

He looks at me not believing me because I never got into a single fight and doesn't seem like the type to start one either.

"Okay but be careful next time" he says not arguing farther about it, he hugs me gently and walks away and I head home to an empty house.

I sigh and heads to my room to see its trashed and my bags packed. Wait...packed?

"I'm kicking you out of the house, your no longer my best friend or friend. Your a disgrace to me and my family" Dakota says to me leaving me dumbfounded and he looks at me.

"You have 1 hour or I'll force you out" he says serious and tears run down my face, he walks off and I grab my bags and goes outside. I text the one person I know who would help me.

Sebastian🍑: Hey I need your help, Dakota kicked me out and I don't have a place to stay.

Daddy😍: Say no more, I'll be over in 5mins

Sebastian🍑: Thnx.

I turn my phone off and waits by the street with my bags at my feet, I don't have to wait long as black BMW pulls up and he steps out and puts my bags in the backseat

"Thanks Gordon, I appreciate it a lot" I say to him and I get in and so does he.

"No problem and you have a lot of explaining to do" he says pointing to my bags and my face, I could only nod knowing I have to.

He starts the car and takes off to his house, one the way there, I explain everything and was crying. He told me he had my back and I believed him and he soon pulled up to his house and we got out, getting my bags and going inside.

——————————————————-
Wow right? Well let's see what's happens and I was thinking about making this story long maybe 30+ chapters with lot more drama and characters but we'll just have to see.  But for now bye my peoples! Bye!