My Story

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!" Dakota screamed in my face as he threw another punch to my face, then another as I just whined and cried beginning for him to stop but I already knew my punishment for crying.

But let me tell you how I got here and why I chose to stay with my lover

With my best friend.....

----------------------
My name is Sebastian Knight but you should already know that by now. I am your usual nerd but not the one that gets picked or anything like that, I have friends and I get along with everyone I meet or know so school isn't that hard to me at least. My parents died when I was 10 years old and I had no other family members to care for me but my best friend parents took me in and cared for for me like I was their own child and I was grateful because I had a good place to sleep and I get to stay with my best friend since 2nd grade.

His name is Dakota Rosewood, he's tall, handsome, smart, funny....I can go in but I don't want to bore you to much.

If you haven't noticed yet, I was in school but class hasn't started yet. I was walking down the hall, passing people about to head to my locker but I was stopped by a strong pair of arms wrapping around my waist and I knew who those arms belonged too.

"Hey little Bassy" Dakota says as he let's go of me and walks by my side with his bookbag on his right shoulder and his left arm around my neck.

"Hey Kota, I see you came to school on time." I say as he always decides to arrive school an hour or two late even though we live in the same house and get up at the same time like everyday but he still arrives late, I wonder why he decided to come early this time, especially on a Monday.

"Yeah, I have football practice and coach wanted me to come early to go over a few things. So can't stay to long, I'll see you later Bassy" he says as he let's go of me and walks off but as always his girlfriend Nina walks up to him and then they both share a kiss that always seem to disgust me and makes me want to gag but I ignore it instead which was a little hard to do since I had a crush on Dakota for as long as I can remember, it's funny how I fall for my best friend and he knows but told me he can't return my feelings but he said we can remain friends and that's actually what we did but that confession was 2 years ago when we were in freshman year and he forgot about it plus he was already with Nina when I told him so my feelings didn't matter anyways or so I thought......

------------------------------

When school ended, I was walking home since we didn't live that far from the school. I had my headphones in, listening to "Never to late" by Three days grace, it's old I know but it will always be one of my favorites. As I walk, I felt a tap on my shoulder which causes me to stop and turn around to see who it was that needed my attention but I soon regret it later on.

"N-nick....what are you doing back?" I ask in shocked manner as I pulled my headphones off my head and stare at the man I fell in love with a year ago, my ex boyfriend Nick O'Donald.

"Hey Sebastian, long time no see. How have you been?" He asked with a smile on his face. That million dollar smile that I use to love when we were together but he moved away because his dad's new job so we break things off but soon lost contact with each other.

"I've been good, I'm surprised to see you back." I say to him as he reaches out giving me a hug and I quickly return it taking in his warm embrace.

"Yeah, my dad got a better position and we were able to come back and I wanted to surprise you. So here I am." He says with a slight chuckle and that makes me give a small chuckle as well, I start to walk and he follows.

"That's good, new house or are you staying in the same house?" I ask

"New actually, I'll give you the address and maybe you could come over sometime?" He asks

I blush as I ponder the suggestion he made but I smile and give a small nod

"Sure, I would love too" I say and he jumps for joy but our happy moment was soon messed up by the yelling Dakota trying to get my attention as he runs down the sidewalk coming in my direction and Nick sighs and I knew why, Dakota and Nick never got along for some reason.

"See you around Sebastian" Nick says as he walks off to avoid Dakota and I walk to Dakota as he looks at me with a mean look which soon goes away as he hugs me and hugs back.

"Why is he back? What was he saying to you? Did he hurt you?" He asks as he looks me over and I sigh dragging him into the house.

"I'm fine, he didn't hurt me I promise and I see your home from practice" I say to him and he nods as he puts his bag down on the floor by the door, he goes upstairs and I follow behind. His parents aren't home since they work late around this time, I go to my room and strip out of my school uniform and into jogging pants and a t-shirt that says "BITE ME!" on it. I head back downstairs and goes into the kitchen to get a snack.

"Hey Bass, do you want to watch a movie?" Dakota asks and I nod as I grab popcorn and something to drink. We go to the living room and sit on the couch, he picks out a random movie and we sit and watch it and for the rest of they that is what we did was watch movies and enjoy each other's company like always.

I hope I did good, I will post as much as I can and give more details on the characters I did and other small things. UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!