US REACTING TO YOUR COMMENTS!

Me: ok boys you ready for this? *pulls out camera*

Mikey: YES COME ON I WANT TO MEET THE PEOPLE, THE PUBLIC, MY ADORING FANS.

Raph: anyone who loves you has a screw loose Mikey.

Me: *rolls my eyes* ok first comment selected is from

@Blueninjato1015
And
@AshSerena4ever

They said
"Forgiveness is divine but never pay full price for late pizza"

Mikey: that sounds like something a really smart person would say!
Raph: yah sure..

Me: next comment is from..

@IGuessiSoundLikeaBoy

They said

"Mikey you are literally the best and I don't deserve you as a teen 15 year old parent"

Mikey: see Raph they love me more! And don't say that *grabs your face through the phone* I love you!
Raph: like I said screw loose!

Me: ok next is from

@TMNTWILD

They say.
"Talking is weird and English is hard"

Me: I agree it is.
Mikey: what even is English I speak Mikey language.
Raph: *rolls his eyes* I'm surrounded by idiots.

Don: we have another comment from

@IGuessiSoundLikeaBoy

They say..
"Ralph is a mood"

Raph: *staring at the comment* Ralph?

Me: next comment is from a few people to a comment you made Ella and it says about how cool it is that the generals are named after animals

Me: ok let's look at them for a minuet Donnie image please.
Don: yes mam

Me: ok so now that you know they were named after animals, the eagle the the cat the snake and the monkey, literally this is the order they are standing in so look at them and tell me they don't look animal like!

Don: the next question again is from

@IGuessiSoundLikeaBoy

They say.
"Pennywise tech support here to take another child's arm"

Don: are you making fun of me or calling me a murderer cause I really don't know...

Me: and to all you lovely multiple people who commented you love my book and how great it is I have bad news.
Unfortunately this is where it ends.

I feel like there's no where parent scenario wise for this book to go so it ends here, but if you want to read more tmnt scenarios I do have more and to all the people who have given me so much love and support I thank you.
Goodbye until the next time!